SHAD RAP PROBLEM

• larsonlawyers
    Nelson Wi

This is the first year this has ever happened to me and it happened to my buddy first and I was like sucks to be you. Two of his bills separated from the body of the shad rap. They jusdt cleanly pulled right out of there, well sadly enough this happened to me twice too, once last week, now once yesterday except yesterday i was just trolling don’t even know if it was a fish or a snag or what just a wham and all of a sudden nothin was there i reeled it up and to my surprise there was just the bill to my shad rap, an easy 11 bucks down the drain. Is anyone else having these kinds of problems with shad raps. I have used them mostly whenever I use shad raps but after this year i just might get away from them. For 5 bucks a pop they should not be doing that ANYONE ELSE?????

primitiveman
    Buffalo County, WI

Send the remains with a letter of explanation to the company. I’ve had good luck with various companies sending new stuff. The last thing they want is for someone to switch to a competitor over a couple bad cranks. It is somewhat of a hassle, but like you said, it’s nearly six bucks a pop. Sometimes takes them a while, so I wouldn’t hold your breath.

primitiveman
    Buffalo County, WI

Normark

10395 Yellow Circle Drive

Minnetonka, MN 55343

ScottS3

The same thing happened to my Tournament Partner last year during a tournament. He sent the lip portion back with an explanation and got a new one in the mail. It took awhile but they replaced it.ScottS

bigweav
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

My cousin had a bunch of bills on Shad Raps that warped from the sun beating on them in the tackle box and he sent the to Rapala and they replaced every one of them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.