Pool 4 walleye

• Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Just wanted to share this picture of one of MANY 8LB+ walleyes caught today on pool 4! I know of 6 fish over 8 lbs today. Click on the attatchment by my name. Hope this works…first time attatching something.

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

Sorry Steve, I dont get anything on your attachment. Sounds like the fishin is going good . Sled and Steve are coming up this weekend I think.Hope they can catch em .

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

hi Steve, nope, no attachments either. nice try tho. am thinking about heading on down tomorrow, (fri), I’ll call in the morning. maybe you can get some free time, this time. Jack.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

You’re killing me! Why did I have to get sick now?! Pneaumonia….for pete’s sake, then the attachment doesn’t even work. Almost like he’s intentionally trying to push me over the edge.

AAAaahhhhhhrrrggggggGG!!—-cough….hack….sputter….

So, what was the biggest piggie today Steve? And did most, or any, get released?

flatbottom

Sounds like some nice fish, where they released !!!!!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Hey Steve,

I sent some boys your way this afternoon. I told them they could get ring worms from and possibly some super do’s. Do you have any ringys or supers left with all the traffic lately???

John

Bluefin16
    Eau Claire, WI

Doesn’t sound like any of the fish I seen caught today. Most boats trying to avoid the wind, soaking in the hazy sun enjoying the day. Small fish being caught with just a few around legal and a 10 lb. cat. Warden at landing said a few nice saugers came out, otherwise the people he checked with had connected only with last years offspring. We tried stingers too with limited success. Many more fish showing up on the electronics this weekend compared to last (good?) Friday. Public landing (MN side about a mile downstream from Everts) was not spilling over but seemed to be almost as many boats on the water-maybe others opened up? Warmer next week, more fish, more boats!! Should be better.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.