Alma

• elkmantom

Has anyone been to Alma the past few days? I am going fishing on Friday and was wondering if the bite is still on and where. I don’t like to fight alot of boats so was thinking about Whitman or Alma. Any info on these spots or Dressback would be greatly appreciated.

sydneymoham

hey,,

there has been a couple of boats that have been on the river,,, the reports have not been to good,,,,, some small ones comming off some wing dams ,, thats about it,,, i have no clue about the witman dam.. good luck for where ever u do

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

fireflick had a pretty good report on Alma 3/29. Check the fishing reports on the main page.I’m trying Alma this weekend also. Hope that water temp goes up a few degrees between now and then.

larsonlawyers
    Nelson Wi

alma hasn’t been as good as it should be the water needs to warm up if the fish are going to start biting here in alma, i go out quite a bit in alma cause i live 8 miles from there and it isn’t doing so great, now, pool 6 at the fountain city damn has been slaying them. I am thinking about going there this weekend. A lot of people are getting their limits off pool 6

Piscator
    Alma Wi 54610

LarsonLawyers

If you spend so much time on pool 5 why aren’t you aware of the fish that are being caught.I’ve watched your posts for several weeks now and you are either out of date or just plain wrong most of the time. no one has seen you around here for weeks. Daddies boat is easy to spot.

jigger2001
    Rochester

Winona is still alittle off. But with a warmer weather and risen water watch out. Boat traffic is not as bad as the other dams(wich is normall). But fish are coming from the wing dam 1/2 mile down down from the dam in 15- 20 and in the low light look at the 10-12 foot flat just above the private marina on the WI side below the dam. Good luck

larsonlawyers
    Nelson Wi

hey piscator i don’t have the luxury of having that boat a whole heck of a lot that is why i have my flat, and i must be invisible then if you haven’t seen me cause i was just out there on friday. Maybe toss your glasses on the next time you look out there. I get out there enough. and who is no one?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.