FTR Visitor Pic – Pool 4 Sunset Walleye

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Here’s a really nice photo, sent out to us by Rick Gifford and show his son, Adam Gifford, holding a dandy 27 1/2″ walleye caught just a few days back.

Thanks from all of us for sharing this photo with us.

If anyone else has a photo or two they’d like to share with us here at FTR, simply send the photo out as a .jpg attachment in an e-mail to [email protected] and we’ll gladly get that posted here just as quickly as we can.

A brief word if I can…. we love to post these visitor pics! Its awesome to see such success stories from the bodies of water we all love. However, in the last week I’ve received a ton of pics (the fishing sure picked up noticeably!) but I’m not able to process them as the photos are being sent out in the formats other than the requester .jpg. Why is this so complicating? Many of these photos are scanned from photos and saved in a file format used by the individual scanner owned by the person sending me the photos. Unless I own that piece of software/scanner, the photo is as good as locked away from me…

Please, nobody suggest universal file software.

Thanks a bunch and keep those photos coming!

EFN Webstaff

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Beautiful picture, and great background!

Nice fish! We should start to see more of these big girls in the coming weeks!

Tuck

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Nice pic guys.

Thanks for sharing!

I hope she gave a good tug!

paxtonrasm
    Woodville, WI

I think I’d be smiling a little bit more if I’d caught that nice eye. Hopefully all the gals will be hitting Pool4 4 soon.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Way nice fish !!

I’m waiting for a few of those to throw to soon. I’ll be smiling

ec

larsonlawyers
    Nelson Wi

definately great fish, biggest walleye for the kid or does anyone know??

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

I’m with the guy in the front of the boat…….heck with the picture…I’m casting over there where you caught that one!!

Nice pic and congrats.

J.

sydneymoham

hey,

i would just like to show some everybody of a pic of couple of my friends and i from pool 4 this past saterday…..this was a middle of a day catch… we wanted to to fish the evening for some piggies but the wind picked up way to much… Most of these fish came on the good ole ringworm,,, well actually they were the power pulse worms,, same thing,,,, unlike most of the people,, we need to use stinger hooks,,, we started the mourning off without stingers,, and we had one out of every three fish would bite the tail off,,,,,,,,…we even picked a couple of crappies out of the rocks that we were casting…,, well good luck to everyone and hope to c u on the water in the next couple of days

larsonlawyers
    Nelson Wi

hey sydney we sure had a good day didn’t we? yup, the walleyes are around boys but the thing is you must find them

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.