Thanks Evarts

• icetroller
    Ludington, Michigan

Thanks for the tips and advice, It definately helped me as a first timer fishing there. Ended up catching quite a few and a couple nice ones.
    Thanks again. You get to Michigan fishing give me a call.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I wished I would have known that was your white van parked in front of my camper. I would have let the air out of your tires.

tsamp
    eldora, iowa

Temper temper Can’t we all just get along?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

>>> <<<

Yeah, that was an inside joke. We’ve been talking via pm for a while now. I wasn’t planning on being at the Resort this last weekend, but I was lucky enough to escape the chicken coop to winterize the water lines at the camper.

I didn’t find out ’till after he left that it was his van and I watched him get in and leave.

Had I known, he would have been invited into my vacation wonderland for a Blue Moon.

Ed Stern
    Goodhue, MN, Goodhue County,

Blue Moon?! I didn’t even realize you liked good beer! My friends (both of them) accuse me of having no standards because I won’t drink ONLY MGD……. I bet you would like a Panther Ice Ale! We definitely have to touch base some time!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Yup!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Hamms?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Yes you ares.

Everts Fishing Resort
    Inactive
    Hager City WI

It was nice to meet you capt.dave if im ever in mi i will surely give you a call,i would love to do the lake michigan/salmon gig,sounds like a blast!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.