In The Area

• icetroller
    Ludington, Michigan

Im going to be south of Minneapolis for 3 weeks or so working at Prairie Island. I am bringing my fishing gear (both open water and ice just in case) so if anyone needs some company on the water I would like to get out. Hoping to make it up to Mille Lacs on my days off to do some fishing there. On the other days I hope to test the waters around Red Wing and Lake City where I will be staying. You can PM me or my email is [email protected] Thanks

joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

Save the trip to The big pond, P4 is the place to be this month hands down!
    Fishing is really good right now and it only gets better, you might get some ice on the back water for the tail end of your trip.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Just don’t shut down BOTH reactors….or we’ll all be ice fishing from Everts up to the dam. LOL!

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

Mille Lacs is a smallmouth and musky lake now. If you want wallys go to the river.

icetroller
    Ludington, Michigan

Thanks guys I hope to get out a few times while Im there. My hope is to do nothing but good things at the plant lol. My trips to Mille Lacs are a pre ice scouting mission to locate good weed beds for the sunnies and crappie. Do they have any boat rentals on Isle or Wahkon ?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Capt Dave,

For more info then you can process… go to

MN/Mille Lacs/Walleye Forum Bobber at the Red Door and the rest of the folks that hang there have the most up to date info.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.