suspicious activity pool 2

• jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

Late lastnight early this morning there was a boat just north of the 494 staying in one spot for 3+ hours shining their flashlights on the shoreline and up in a tree. The flashlights were moving around fast and in all directions. Any idea on what the heck they were up to?? There was no truck and trailer at launch so they came from somewhere else.

BBKK
    IA

Frogging?

jiggin-rake

Maybe.. never thought of that. But do they search in trees that are 40 feet tall? They focused more on the trees than the shoreline.

stuart
    Mn.

Quote:

Maybe.. never thought of that. But do they search in trees that are 40 feet tall? They focused more on the trees than the shoreline.

yes,they are after those bright green tree frogs.Some feel they are very tasty.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

snipe?

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Probably law enforcement. They keep a boat in the water at Harriet Island.

-J.

jiggin-rake

There were 3 people in the boat. Boat didn’t move an inch from 12pm-3am. And the flashlights were moving around like there was an army of raccoons coming.

katmando
    Ramsey,MN pool 2, St.croix river

Heard 2 people jumped from a bridge last night in St. Paul…. Maybe related to that.

wannaplay

North of 494? On the Mississippi? Im trying to understand just where you were to see this happening.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I remember that being a hotspot last year. By the sewer outlet on the west side. I think there were people living or at least camping there with a fire and the cop boat came in lights a blazing. Seems like fire boat came in to hose down the blaze? Someone was with me and I dont remember who. Mike W or Crossin Eyes or someone else?

jiggin-rake

I was fishing at the 494 boat launch on the pier. They were north of the bridge on the east side just downstream of the tiny rock island. My binocs came in handy.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.