nice river tackle storage

• p4walleye
    Rochester, MN

Since everyone is talking about storage, and it is primarily ice fishing with some open water ideas posted within, I thought I would share what I started using this winter, and so far have been really impressed. I have 3 of these pads, and they are large. I have 2 full of TONS of cranks, and one shown here is my pitching, dragging pad. Much easier for guests to help themselves when trying to run the boat. Also have stowable large tub filled with large marked ziplocks separating plastics by style- pulsar, moxie, paddle, queens, doos, Ks, rings, ringers, etc. Boat has been much cleaner, and I always know what I already have. The pads have a thick-malleable, clear protective layer that rests over lures/ hooks. All of the products I have bought from these guys have been top-notch. I have no ties to this business, I just wanted to share a possible solution to many past headaches of trying to store river tackle with stingers etc.
    web page

Nitrodog

Looks like a great idea

fishinfun

Looks like good system. Is your’s the medium (12″ X 16″) or large (12″ X 24″) size? Thanks.

p4walleye
    Rochester, MN

16X24 are the pads I have, I bought the 3 pack that comes with a nice case- but I don’t know if I’ll ever use the case. Would be cheaper to just buy the pads. So far I really like it because winter and this time of year I only need 2 things out of compartments- sorted plastics tub and the pad shown- but that’s just me. Feels way better than 5 or 6 plano boxes scattered around the boat, and whatever is not working laying all over. I’m very good at finding what is not working!

p4walleye
    Rochester, MN

Update…crank pages have held up flawless… On the other side of things, I left my jig pad in the sun for a few hours and the jigs and pad around the jigs melted into a gooey mess on the boat seat. Wasn’t fun to clean off.

One eye
    Albany ill

nice storage

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Quote:

Update…crank pages have held up flawless… On the other side of things, I left my jig pad in the sun for a few hours and the jigs and pad around the jigs melted into a gooey mess on the boat seat. Wasn’t fun to clean off.

Thats not good. That would be a good idea to put on the side of the boat as to hanging all my lures in the boat carpet. Would be nice to just roll up a couple of those pads rather than picking a 100 lures out of the boat carpet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.