Pool 3 Update!

• shimanonut

Hey guys news from a dumb bass guy! I was chasing a meal of Walleyes on Pool 3 this afternoon and caught my fair share. Got most of my eyes on the wing dams in/below Prescott. My eyes came on a shad rap on the inner 1/3 of the dams but watched a couple guys really go to town on the ends of each dam. I figure if a dumb bass guy like me can get a meal of walleyes they must be committing mass suicide! Enjoy!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome and Thanks for the report. Please feel free to post/share all you want. We have both bass and walleye forums along with alot of others too. Thanks, Bill

fadius
    Prescott, WI

Last night me and a friend were out fishing. We went south of the wing dams to an island just downstream of the last wingdam. We went to the shore side and anchored. The water was calmer, but had a nice current flowinf between the island and the mainland.

I had no luck, hoever, my frind was using a number 5 perch colored shad and caught 3 eyes. One was of keeper size (18″). He had a number of real good strieks as well.

I will be heading back there this weekend after I get me some of those shads.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.