Nick’s big weekend and PB (Pics)

• sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

Got up to our camper for a much needed sanity maintenance vacation for both myself and fellow IDA’er Nick Harrison. Nick had the hot hand in several respects for our trip. He started his trip out with the thirty pound flat pictured below, then followed with a pair of nice mid twenties fish. Then he decided to nearly cut his finger off cleaning fish. After a trip to the hospital and numerous stitches, the fish gods saw fit to gift him with a pool 4 toad! As a caveat I normally refrain from posting ANY pictures of fish taken in the dark, but since the proverbial cat has definitely been let out of his bag……………………………………………………………. , here she is. All in all an excellent few days at the resort, lots of eaters to be had and big fish readily available. Good fishing!

Brian Lyons

Way to go guys, I knew you would turn out all right

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Not too bad for a couple IA guys.

I’m thinking Nick had a good taste of Pool 4 fishing and just might be back…I think.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Thanks for saying hi good to see you and nick get a little r and r in. let me know when your headed up next, its been way to long!

Congrats again on the fish!

Joel Schultz
    Winthrop ,Iowa Wabasha, Mn.

Nice fish! congrats

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Sean and Nick
    WOW on the BIG fish.
    hope long was that last one, Terrific Walleye
    Jack

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Quote:

Not too bad for a couple IA guys.

I’m thinking Nick had a good taste of Pool 4 fishing and just might be back…I think…He had a good taste of that Big Cat to. Another year or two it would have taste like chicken. …rrr

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.