POOL 5

• jeremyschreiner

Lucky streak continues! 6th outing in a row with a big gal over 8 lbs……………… Didn’t get out and get fishing til much later than planned! appearantly the pam spray wore off my bow mount, froze and stuck! Finaly got that loose after going to get hot water, messing around blah blah. started a pull N’ WACK!! they were home!!! 22″ to start. Two more between 21.5 and 22.5. Definately was excited, now to hopefuuly get lucky and stumble on a big girl or two in the pod. NOPE! foot pad went hay wire… Kinda like my youngest brother on deer drives it kept turning right.. and right, and right some more!!! (: farted around with that for too long and finaly decided oh well droped anchor, switched heavier due to the wind and started pitch’n, Hooked a 26.25″ tank! Just wacked it!!!!!! By this time it was nearly 8:30, had an appt at 10 an hr away, called a buddy to take photo and weigh her. Pulled out and left. Again wish I could have stayed. I truly believe today would have been a multiple big girl day so long as they kept active! I couldnt believe it but When I had pulled out at 8:45 the landing was still empty. Anyone fish p5 today???

jeremyschreiner

The fish were also released, forgot to mention that. Gee whiz it’s bugging the heck outa me too have had to leave this morning. Completely in attentive at work today, especially with the front that was on its way in this morn. I hope someone got to catch and release some of those fish today!!!!!

bigefish
    Rock Falls, WI.

i must fish way too fast…bass guy by nature…to hook into those type of fish! all nice fish by the way

bigefish
    Rock Falls, WI.

can you help a bass guy out?

jeremyschreiner

Certainly would like to, definately will try. Whats on your mind?

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Very nice fish.

Jake_A

I haven’t been down there after walleyes yet. Ice fishing in that area has been waaaaayyyy to good for me to get the boat out yet I’ll stop by the shop on Friday!

red89
    Hudson

I have never fished pool 5, but I might have to try now.

Need a fishing partner one day?

kvang
    MN

What a beast

What did the big girl hit on?

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Nice fish!
    Your on a roll Jeremy.
    Ride that hot streak as far as she’ll take you.

jeremyschreiner

Hutch tackle 1/8oz wire keeper jig and cotton candy ringworm, also from hutch. we have had several fish that weighed more lately but this was a toad for 26.25. Hope to make it out fri, will report good or bad results from my boat, guys at the bait shop and anyone else who is willing to share info….

jeremyschreiner

B fish N purple cracker, gold cracker, firecracker or any with char tail seam to rotate day to day during low light. BfishN pro blue, cotton candy, oyster, purple w/ pearl tail. all been good. My buddy has been doing well on moxi. 2 fish he caught dragging right next to me the other day had 1/2 the moxi hanging out the gill…….. Amazing! just wack’n it!!!!!!!!! I havent used em alot early. he will only use B fish N moxies, period. I know on dubuque rigs they were awesome last summer!!!

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Great report Jeremy ! keep up the good work !!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.