Berkley Power Pulse worms

• larsonlawyers
    Nelson Wi

I have the 4 inch berkley power pulse worms along with the ringworms and am wondering what you guys think on size? is the 4 inch berkley power pulse worm to big? thanx for your opinions

FallingRock1
    Eastman Wi

I use the Berkley worms and have good luck on them on certain days and on other days I had to switch to ringgies.

Len

Beaver

They are definitely NOT TOO BIG. I use Pulse Worms alot. Sometimes you need a worm with extra bulk when the current is low…….Pulse Worms give you that. I’ve fished them on 3/16 ounce jigs on wing dams with no problem.

When it comes to plastics….there’s no limitation to your imagination. I’ve even done well on Cabelas 4″ ringed lizards. River walleyes are very opportunistic feeders, they aren’t going to pass up a meal that’s too big.

Beav

larsonlawyers
    Nelson Wi

Thanx for the info beaver, just kind of puttin them in the water makes them look abnormally huge

kreading
    Iowa, Davenport

Ya Der – Beaver’s got it pegged !!! I’ve gone from rubber worms, lizards, shad, to jerk minnows this winter so far. The only thing I haven’t but want to (its a new bait for 2002) is try Berkleys 3″ Power Hawg.

Gofish

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.