research paper

• MichaelJim

I am writing a research paper on lead core in the Mississippi river for walleyes and saugers. I need a few good and reliable authoritative sources.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Welcome to In-Depth!

The leadcore boys will chime in soon.

DrewH
    s/w WI.

Welcome to the site.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Doesn’t a research paper begin with a question? What would you like to know about leadcore?

Welcome

MichaelJim

Well my statement is leadcore is the way to catch walleyes and saugers on the Mississippi river. I want to know about the durability, method, and the companies.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

That’s so broad of a question it is really tough to answer. You might want to throw some specific questions out there so we have somewhere to go with it. An example of specific would be “How often do you need to change leadcore line and how do you know when it is time to change it?” or something like that.

There are lots of ways it can be used. Pulling various different types of cranks is probably the most common. Anything from floating stick baits to deep diving baits. Not only can you get baits deeper than normal, I think the leadcore changes the action of the bait a little bit as well.

MichaelJim

My teacher told me it was a good sentence to use and that I would find a lot of info on the topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.