Walleye Searchers Take A Vet Fishing Event

ONLY 52 DAYS UNTIL OUR ANNUAL TAKE A VET FISHING EVENT!
    Saturday, August 17, 2024
    Colvill Park in Red Wing, MN
    Our annual Take A Vet fishing event is an event that club members, community members and Veterans look forward to every year!
    7-8:30 AM: Boaters/Veterans sign in at Pavillion
    8:30-8:45 AM: Teaming up of fishing partners
    8:45 AM: National Anthem
    9:00 AM: Launching of boats
    2-2:30 PM: Return to park
    2:30-3:00 PM: Lunch served
    There will be water/pop provided if you desire to have them in your boat.
    We are in need of boaters!!!
    Contact Kevin Valento, event chair, at 651-855-8289 or [email protected] to sign up as a Veteran participant, boater and/or volunteer. SIGN UPs are a must!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Great event for a great cause. I hope you have great weather and get lots of Boaters to help.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Big thanks to those that put this on and help with it. I would highly encourage any veteran in the area to sign up. This event is top-notch and Walleye Searchers does everything to get veterans on fish, clean what you’ve caught, and feed everyone a good meal. Always some thoughtful words spoken at the beginning of the day and a great flag display and national anthem. It’s definitely something to see all the time,money, boat gas, etc donated to make this great day.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Big thanks to those that put this on and help with it. I would highly encourage any veteran in the area to sign up. This event is top-notch and Walleye Searchers does everything to get veterans on fish, clean what you’ve caught, and feed everyone a good meal. Always some thoughtful words spoken at the beginning of the day and a great flag display and national anthem. It’s definitely something to see all the time,money, boat gas, etc donated to make this great day.

It really is a great event. I was able to take a vet out 2 years. Definitely a well put together event and a good one to volunteer for.

Cody Meyers

I have a kid fishing tournament this day. Wish I could make it down for this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.