**Wall Indent**

• A C

I apologize for this being a random, non-related post however I need to fix this soon before the wife comes home lol. My cousin and I were playing ping pong and my cousin backed up into our wall accidently and put a large indent in the wall about 5 ft by 3 ft wide. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you all.
    I am away from the house for tonight so I do not have a picture of the damage of the wall however I found one off the web that looks similar but the image attached looks worse than the real thing. Thanks.

Attachments:
    1. FVYvq7h.jpg

troutbum
    St. Paul

When I was in collece, I ran a perfect slant route through my living room. Caught the football and proceeded to run between two wall studs. A Bob Marley poster fixed it wonderfully.

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

Cut out the damaged area and cut new piece of sheet rock to fit. Screw it in, tape, mud, sand, tape, mud, sand, if all looks good, prime and paint. Your wife won’t know the difference

bowtecmike
    Zimmerman mn

Cut out the damaged area and cut new piece of sheet rock to fit. Screw it in, tape, mud, sand, tape, mud, sand, if all looks good, prime and paint. Your wife won’t know the difference

X2 done this a few times in college the poster works for 19yr old roommates and friends that are intoxicated at your parties. But wife’s are a little brighter. Puddle has it exactly right find a quick drying mud if you want it done before your wife comes home. Menards usually has scrap piles of sheet rock they should have a piece that can be cut down otherwise a full 4×8 sheet cut down will have to work.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

A. C. If you need a drywall guy, I got a good one. Metro area. I can PM you if you want his contact info.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Don’t you think that wall would be nice done up in Knotty Pine ??? laugh

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I gave up Ping Pong years ago due to all the violence.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.