vikings vs Cardinals

• hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

Did you notice there was 2 other defenders behind them with only one blocker and both missed him. How does that happen on a sideline play?

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

After watching the NFL this season I have deemed the NFL to be on equal level of the WWE or any daytime soap opera. They lost a 39 year fan this year.

#NFLisrigged

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Even with Peterson set 8-9 yards behind Teddy so he can rip into the line for yardage he has to have that little stutter step that costs him nearly every run. We need someone to follow him with a cow prod to help him forget that stutter. And why was he one-handing the ball like that on an out-stretched arm no less?

I think they need to sequester this team so they can focus on what they’re getting paid to do. No nookie, no home life, no bar time….just hammer the tactics into their heads 18 hours a day. Then they need to take that bottle away from Turner on game days. Crap calls from that guy.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

If I were a jaded packer fan like many of the vikes fan on here, I would’ve had a great time watching the vikes squander games over the last 20+ years. I do however, hope for all of your goods, that you win a big one some day. Being this full of disappointment and rage can’t be good for anybody.

I’m much more of a college fan because I don’t have to worry about anything once my team loses one game. It’s pretty easy to know when you have no chance at a title (unless your school is Alabama). The NFL can trick you into thinking your teams are better than they are. We all get fooled by the “remember that time he did this” bug.

I could easily say that the Packers could be 9-3 (or better) if they had all of their recievers healthy etc… But, in reality, they’ve had many more issues than that. The NFC North isn’t that strong this year, it’s decent, but just average.

Like others have said, Seattle is hot right now, and that’s what’s dangerous in the NFL. The best team all year means nothing if the 6 seed wild card is on fire. I also wouldn’t want to run into a fired up Pittsburgh team in the wild card round right now. Big Ben and Brown could put up 500 yards on any given day. Let’s just hope the winner of the north plays the loser in the wild card round right away. That could be an interesting few weeks. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to deal with all of the facebook memes though.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

In the 2nd quarter, Cardinal fumbles, as he is going down, the Viking rips the ball from his grasp… the ball is on the outside of his forearm, when his left elbow hits the turf. Vikings challenge, replay shows the ball not in his grasp, but it is literally laying along his fore arm in dead air… after the ball hit the turf, clear recovery by Vikings. Vikes challenge, Ref watched replay during commerical break, came back , he announced play stands as called… Nantz kinda asks Barrera (sp) about it and he says, because it is still touching his forearm, it is considered controlled, says good call, end of discussion. I call bullshit all day on that….

Hey Big G, I just talked to my brother, who at a young age was possibly dropped on his head, is an avid Viking fan and we discussed the Arizona fumble that you mentioned. Like I said, I didn’t see it but he watched the entire game and said he thought the call was the correct one. He was very satisfied with the defense but had issues with a few of the coaches calls.

Not meant to stir the pot……..just sayin’. toast

big_g
    Isle, MN

Just seen it again on a replay, fumble in every other game I have ever seen…. they brushed over it so quick, alot of people missed it. We only had 1 look at the replay.. then they went to commercial. When they showed it, Nantz and Simms, thought it was a good challenge….. crazy

here it is

He did not control it as he went to the ground, or have control when his elbow hit… it was on it’s way out, not secured.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

After looking at the video I’m going to agree to disagree with you. His elbow hit the ground and his forearm was following the pulling of the ball. I would say he at least 3 of the 4 points of contact with the ball. I paused and went 1 second at a time.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Ball was moving = not secured. If he would of had it secured, it wouldn’t have ended up 6 feet away, under a Purple jersey, the second he hit the ground.

tegg
    Hudson, Wi/Aitkin Co

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Tegg wrote:</div>

Did you notice there was 2 other defenders behind them with only one blocker and both missed him. How does that happen on a sideline play?

I think that was the 2nd Arizona touchdown play? Not a shining defensive moment either. Usually, a pancake block like that is delivered by an offensive lineman. Not a wide receiver. Chalk one up for Larry Fitzgerald.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Ball was moving = not secured. If he would of had it secured, it wouldn’t have ended up 6 feet away, under a Purple jersey, the second he hit the ground.

I don’t think the ball was moving as his arm was being pulled away from his body and as his elbow came in contact with the ground. I agree that the ball ended up 6 feet away after all this took place.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>big_g wrote:</div>

I don’t think the ball was moving as his arm was being pulled away from his body and as his elbow came in contact with the ground. I agree that the ball ended up 6 feet away after all this took place.

It doesn’t matter, what matters is we turned it over four times. If we’re concerned over a blown call then we didn’t play well enough to win.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Only 3 times…. just sayin crazy Only… doah

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Cheer up guys, if it’s any constellation the Bears still suck more. grin

hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

After watching the NFL this season I have deemed the NFL to be on equal level of the WWE or any daytime soap opera. They lost a 39 year fan this year.

#NFLisrigged

Another one that took of the blinders.
    TEG it was the second score for the Cards. If one looks close at that play it realy looks like muterlin shookn fitz’s hand and the other 2 defenders ran away from the play.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

G I have to disagree with you on the Cardinal fumble. The Cardinal player still had his hand on the end of the ball with the other end against his elbow area. Yes his arm was being pull away from his body but the ball was still secure.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I wish they wouldn’t stop the replay like they do on the link… you would see it is NOT controlled, with a fraction of a second more view I think you would change your mind. I agree the shot that is showing, makes it hard to determine, it any other way than not out.

Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.