USPS

• Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Anybody use this?
    I love it, you get an email every morning with a photo list of the mail that will be delivered that day.

404 ERROR
    MN

debated it but 95% of our letter sized mail is junk anyways. If I owned a business with a home address, I would surely go for it. Seems like a great idea. Which makes me wonder how USPS thought of it…let alone got it implemented…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

^ rotflol

Deuces

It’s more fun being in suspense all month/week/day to get home and see if that big fat check came in the mail woot

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

If that doesn’t exemplify our microwave world, nothing does.

rmartin
    United States

Been using it for a couple years now. I like to know whats coming, especially packages. I also have similar notification service with UPS and FedEx.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

I have a recycle bin right next the mail box. Saves me alot of work. Throw junk mail in it as soon as I get the mail. Saves me from carrying it in and back out on pickup day. devil

muskie-tim
    Rush City MN

For some reason it does not show publications? Outdoor News never shows up in picture. Outside of that it is nice to know you got a bunch of junk mail today. yay

sji

It’s more fun being in suspense all month/week/day to get home and see if that big fat check came in the mail woot

My clients always tell me the checks in the mail.

Ryan Wilson

Seems like an incredible waste of time and resources. Just put a trail-cam in your mailbox jester

Deleted

Mail has never been exciting enough, for me to have to know what’s coming before it gets here.

riverruns
    Inactive

I think it’s great. devil

eyekatcher
    Lakeville, MN

Been using it and predecessor for years.
    Package tab is useful in thwarting porch pirates.
    You can anticipate the deliveries with it.

fishingchallenged

Been using it and predecessor for years.
    Package tab is useful in thwarting porch pirates.
    You can anticipate the deliveries with it.

Thwarting them? Or just knowing the day it happened for sure?

roger

Should have a paper shredder at the post office so they could throw all your advertising straight into the shredder instead of delivering it and having me throw it into the garbage. Its getting ridiculous.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Mr.Beads wrote:</div>

My clients always tell me the checks in the mail.

Sheez never heard that one before! chased

I hope Sheldon doesn’t run into this! peace Just starting out, that would be the business end of a Sears shop vac! shock

riverruns
    Inactive

Should have a paper shredder at the post office so they could throw all your advertising straight into the shredder instead of delivering it and having me throw it into the garbage. Its getting ridiculous.

bawling

And you would be the first to ask where is my important piece of mail I was expecting. You would blame it on the shredders at the PO as you suggested. smirk

Dont put out your information so it’s not available. We get no junk mail at our house. waytogo

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Speaking of junk mail, when asked my name for any purchase I would use the first letter of whatever I was buying as my middle initial.

L= Larson door
    A= Apple computer
    ect.

When I start getting junk mail, I know where it’s coming from and send them a pleasant note asking to be taken off “the list”. Works pretty good.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

For some reason it does not show publications? Outdoor News never shows up in picture.

From USPS’s website:
    “Informed Delivery allows you to view greyscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mailpieces and track packages in one convenient location.”

Publications generally are not letter-sized, so that is why they don’t get scanned.

Deleted

We, for several years made a game of taking any and all junk mail we received and using their own postage paid envelopes to mail other junk mail back to them. We would send one back to the other and we do get alot less junk mail since. I swear we did it just to cost them money and I don’t think they knew any identifying information about us, so it is just good luck that we get less now.

Deuces

We, for several years made a game of taking any and all junk mail we received and using their own postage paid envelopes to mail other junk mail back to them. We would send one back to the other and we do get alot less junk mail since. I swear we did it just to cost them money and I don’t think they knew any identifying information about us, so it is just good luck that we get less now.

Love messing with scammers too. Last one I messed with I strung along so well at the end he quietly said “Fuc! Off” and hung up. I felt I had accomplished something.

Deleted

Love messing with scammers too. Last one I messed with I strung along so well at the end he quietly said “Fuc! Off” and hung up. I felt I had accomplished something.
    [/quote]

That’s a win any day in my book! Well done.

catmando
    wis

That’s a win any day in my book! Well done.
    [/quote] That’s a Big 10~4

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.