USAA Ins ?

• glenn57
    cold spring mn

received a flyer in the mail today from them. i never served in the Military but my dad did, in Korea!

any Military folks here that have them for Ins??? how are they??????

first thing i didnt care for was it doesnt appear there are any human agents…….seems everything is online!!

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I hear their auto rates are rather competitive. Their home rates are on the high side and its not the greatest policy from what I’ve been told. not much difference between coverages on auto policies. A world of difference on home policies from one company to another. If you get a quote from them and have any questions on some of the coverage’s, let me know and I’ll try my best to help you understand them if possible. I do believe they are a online or phone company only. No personal agents.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I have USAA and it’s pretty much as Thumper says.
    But there decent to work with.

Brad Dimond

I have USAA auto, homeowners and umbrella policies as well as a Visa card. They do not have local agents but whenever I have a question or a concern someone answers the phone. Rates are very good compared to other companies with which I did business. Claims processing, while I’ve only used twice in 30 years, has been very simple and satisfactory.

I’m the son of an Air Force officer who is on the Vietnam Memorial. USAA treats you with respect.

kidfish

Switched to USAA from Farmers about 5 years ago. Saved us at least 25%. Had to claim hail damage on 2 vehicles and the house within 6 weeks of switching. They were excellent to deal with. Rates have gone up, like all other companies, but I am still very satisfied.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.