URL – updates

• Timmy

Does anybody have any current updates regarding the water temps or levels? Hoping to see some warmer water temps – as we are looking to troll up some crankbait eyes on saturday. Also – how are the levels for coming out of the tamarac river from the public landing? If the levels are low, i have dredged quite a furrow in the past……. Lol

Timmy

For an update…..

Water temps were 64-66 and walleyes were snapping in 4.5 to 6.5 fow. Fish were aggressive towards both cranks and jig/minnow, but the average fish on the rapalas (#7 straight floater was best) were somewhat bigger. Fished about 3.5 hrs and boated 25-30 for three of us(me and a pair of knuckleheaded 10yr olds. Nice limit with only 2 fish at 15 & 15-1/2. The rest were 16+. Many over 17 released.

Timmy

*double post delete*

arcticm1000
    New Richmond, WI

Thanks for putting up a report.

Sounds like a good time.

cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

A small quick up date. the fishing has been real good for most. Every fishermen that have stayed here have done well. Tuesday I counted over 50 trailers at the public landing while I was mowing the ball park. Not sure where they all come from but on those nicer days they seem to travel from some where for the day. Not many call for the cabins though?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.