KS Prairie Chicken Hunt

• hisser
    Chatfield, Mn

Find a buddy with a reader and give him an MMC card to load the download on then just put the card in the unit and let it update.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Lowrance will also send you the update on a card and you have to send it back when you’re done.

Fireball

that reader and card will be useful for backing up your waypoints as well, it is worth the $$ to have the reader and card just for that reason.

fireman731
    Miles, Iowa

Get the reader, I can also use mine to get my photos off the SD/MMC cards for my cameras. Great little investment !

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Any card reader and any sd card (providing it’s 256 Megs-1 gig) Should be able to do this for less the $45 if you shop around. You don’t need the Lowrance card reader.

nittany_lion

Had a really nice prairie chicken hunt while in KS for the holidays. Perfect weather (cold, sunny, windy) for walking up chickens in the pasture. Got into several nice groups and ended up with 6 from the 1 field. Kids were troopers, walking 2 miles (1 mile up and 1 mile back) without complaining – it helps when you are seeing, shooting, and killing birds!

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

Awsomethanks much for sharing these pics and the goose hunt pics it gives us newer dads some light at the end of the tunnel of dirty diepers and snot covered bibs!! I have a couple deer propertys than have some great numbers, I’m mounting the first one IF I ever get a chance!! Those smiles are priceless!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Very cool birds! Good job getting the kids out.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Congrats on what looked like a great day with the kids!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.