Finally

• red_lab
    Winsted,MN

It happened! The first time since Minnesota opened its limit to 3 I was able to fill out. We hunted several spots today and was able to secure some private areas. We saw lots and lots of tracks but fewew birds than expected. Ended up with 5 total for 2 guys and luckily capitalized on every opportunity. Was a beautiful day to be out and enjoy excellent dog work. For the most part the birds held tight and were pointed. Sorry for the pic. Cell phone is all I have for now and the wife is photo taking challenged.

zoomer
    Twin Cities

Congrats!!!

packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

Good job. I just can’t get the time to get out. nice to hear Your having luck.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Congrats on fillin’ a limit

Don Hanson

No doubt, it was a great day to be out. The birds were sure holding tight. The dogs were very close to gragging them out of the air!

chev70
    SW Wisconsin

Good Job

red_lab
    Winsted,MN

Got out for the last hour today also. Picked up 2 more. This has been the best weekend of hunting in Minnesota I have had for years. For the most part its been a year of struggles . Just wish it would last a little longer with me leaving on the 31st to shoot bambis in South Dakota I always miss the last weekends hunt. Heard alot of reports from friends tackling the water sloughs and getting very wet. Be careful out there, be safe, have fun, and enjoy the time you spend with family and friends and your loyal companions

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats and Thanks for sharing!

Good luck the rest of the year and good luck in SD chasing Deer!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats Red lab and thank you for sharing your hunts with us!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.