Dove hunting

• tntbass
    MN Twin cites

Hey Everyone, Just got done from the evning Dove hunt in Minnesota Was awesome Shot alot of birds and missed alot but had a good time with the guys. Cant Wait for Tommrow night

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Very cool! Congrats! Next time take your camera and post some pictures!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Nice I am headed to Montana tomorrow and we will be doing some bird hunting too… I am not sure what they have for upland game there ??? Grouse I would imagine… maybe some kind of doves or partridge ??? Anybody know ??? Do they have pheasants ??? We will be in the eastern Rockies, upper central Montana, by the map, from what I can see.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Big G, that area if I remember right has ring-necks, sage grouse, and partridge! good luck on your trip!

Trubass
    MN

A great time it was. We shot a few doves and TNT shot ohhh ummmmm 2 boxes of ammo. Maybe dad can straighten out the barrel for you before tomorrow’s shoot.

tntbass
    MN Twin cites

Easy on er Trubass. if i remeber i did shot the most

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Cant kill’em if you don’t pull the trigger, right TNT!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Easy on er Trubass. if i remeber i did shot the most

I always loved a quote from the “Great One” Wayne Gretzky…. he said “I missed 100% of the shots, I never took”……

tntbass
    MN Twin cites

That is 100% correct LIP!!!

tntbass
    MN Twin cites

Big G Right on. I use to play hockey My coach said that to before every game!

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

If you wanna shoot more, shoot more often

neusch303

Went dove hunting for the first time last night. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I can see how shooting these little buggars will hone a persons skills for waterfowl and upland hunting.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Went dove hunting for the first time last night. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I can see how shooting these little buggars will hone a persons skills for waterfowl and upland hunting.

Cool picture! Thanks for sharing.

neusch303

Quote:

Quote:

Cool picture! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, yeah it turned out way better than I thought it would. That’s my dad’s favorite double that I ended up with. I took the pic for him, mom said he really liked it.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.