We are blasting birds where?

What’s this WE thing.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

We are blasting birds where?

What’s this WE thing.

eyehntr

We hunted private land around Lonsdale, Saw around 75-100 birds. We were done having a by 10:45 four guys=8 birds. hint hint, hunt the stripped out corn!!!
    Brady

eyehntr

We hunted private land around Lonsdale, Saw around 75-100 birds. We were done having a by 10:45 four guys=8 birds. hint hint, hunt the stripped out corn!!!
    Brady

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

Settle down! I’m a little slow

A little????

I think SLider and I decided that Elmers Glue was faster then you.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

Settle down! I’m a little slow

A little????

I think SLider and I decided that Elmers Glue was faster then you.

mille-lacs-guy
    Chaska, MN

I hunted in western McLeod County and we shot 3 birds on Saturday for two guys hunting private land. If my dad had a little better aim we would have limited out. Overall it seemed like most of the birds were in the corn and not in the CRP. It will be a lot better in this area once the huge cornfield is taken out this week.

My young lab started out a little slow but really hunted nice towards the end of the day. I really think she will come together nicely if she can find some birds and flush and retrieve them. Going to South Dakota twice this year should help that.

mille-lacs-guy
    Chaska, MN

I hunted in western McLeod County and we shot 3 birds on Saturday for two guys hunting private land. If my dad had a little better aim we would have limited out. Overall it seemed like most of the birds were in the corn and not in the CRP. It will be a lot better in this area once the huge cornfield is taken out this week.

My young lab started out a little slow but really hunted nice towards the end of the day. I really think she will come together nicely if she can find some birds and flush and retrieve them. Going to South Dakota twice this year should help that.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Brady

Even after I come to your house I don’t get asked…..Whats a guy gotta do?

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Brady

Even after I come to your house I don’t get asked…..Whats a guy gotta do?

o.m.f.t.
    Rochester Minn

Hunted s.e. minn. dodge county area today. The two of us got 3 roosters today jumped a couple more out front to far. It’s great to get some birds and exercise this old body Good luck to all
    Thanks Jim

o.m.f.t.
    Rochester Minn

Hunted s.e. minn. dodge county area today. The two of us got 3 roosters today jumped a couple more out front to far. It’s great to get some birds and exercise this old body Good luck to all
    Thanks Jim

josh_hanson
    S.E. Minnesota

Hunted Waseca and Blue Earth counties on Monday and Tuesday. 3 guys got 8 roosters over the two days. Saw another 20 hens and a couple more roosters. Spent most of the time hunting public land, but got 3 of the roosters on the one private place we hunted.

josh_hanson
    S.E. Minnesota

Hunted Waseca and Blue Earth counties on Monday and Tuesday. 3 guys got 8 roosters over the two days. Saw another 20 hens and a couple more roosters. Spent most of the time hunting public land, but got 3 of the roosters on the one private place we hunted.

pahaarstad
    metro

Was there still alot of corn up? My family has some land down in that area but I like to wait until most of the corn is down.

pahaarstad
    metro

Was there still alot of corn up? My family has some land down in that area but I like to wait until most of the corn is down.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to IDA Josh!

Stay for wahile, I’m sure you will like it!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Welcome to IDA Josh!

Stay for wahile, I’m sure you will like it!

josh_hanson
    S.E. Minnesota

There is still a lot of standing corn and this wet weather is not helping the farmers get it out.

josh_hanson
    S.E. Minnesota

There is still a lot of standing corn and this wet weather is not helping the farmers get it out.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Opening Day Limit!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Opening Day Limit!

smfrost
    Minneapolis

How did the weekend opener go in SD? Anyone??? We are heading out this weekend!

smfrost
    Minneapolis

How did the weekend opener go in SD? Anyone??? We are heading out this weekend!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nice pic Fife. those 2 guys you posing with must be a good shot. We all know you did not hit one of those. Right Slider!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nice pic Fife. those 2 guys you posing with must be a good shot. We all know you did not hit one of those. Right Slider!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

My brother is an incredible shot, but I shot two birds in that picture and he shot 2. My Dad never got a shot off, so my cousin dropped the other 2. BTW, I went 1 for 1 on Sunday so you boys better watch out this year. I haven’t made it out again to see if the streak continues.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

My brother is an incredible shot, but I shot two birds in that picture and he shot 2. My Dad never got a shot off, so my cousin dropped the other 2. BTW, I went 1 for 1 on Sunday so you boys better watch out this year. I haven’t made it out again to see if the streak continues.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.