ONE MORE WEEK

• Don Hanson

Thanks. I will let you know if we can work something out.

Bigfife, how old is your dog?

spence
    southern mn

Stoked for the opener. I’ve been seeing birds everywhere around Rochester area. Hey Lip Ripper, I’m from Kato originally and have probably hunted your “hole” a few times. any more specifics available or needed?

spence
    southern mn

Stoked for the opener. I’ve been seeing birds everywhere around Rochester area. Hey Lip Ripper, I’m from Kato originally and have probably hunted your “hole” a few times. any more specifics available or needed?

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Spence, It is a private farm located around Madelia. It has been owned by one family for a long time.

I recondiditoned/Dressed my Danner Pronghorns and theuy look brand new again. I have bought Shells, but the 2 major things I have not done is get my self but even worse I have not gotten the Dog in shape. This hot weather, rain, wedding and work has not helped me out any.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Spence, It is a private farm located around Madelia. It has been owned by one family for a long time.

I recondiditoned/Dressed my Danner Pronghorns and theuy look brand new again. I have bought Shells, but the 2 major things I have not done is get my self but even worse I have not gotten the Dog in shape. This hot weather, rain, wedding and work has not helped me out any.

spence
    southern mn

Definitely familiar with that area. My hometown is Lake Crystal so you could say I’ve been around the backroads all over that area. My parents are still there and Pops hunts and bags birds all the time. I’m sure this year is going to be an awesome one all over southern mn. good luck & safe hunting to all.

spence
    southern mn

Definitely familiar with that area. My hometown is Lake Crystal so you could say I’ve been around the backroads all over that area. My parents are still there and Pops hunts and bags birds all the time. I’m sure this year is going to be an awesome one all over southern mn. good luck & safe hunting to all.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Don, my dog is 2 1/2 now. Opener is kind of a zoo for us, so I left her behind the last two seasons. I used to train dogs at a kennel, so I could always grab a 3 or 4 year old dog instead. Last year the light turned on in North Dakota and she has been doing great all summer.

If any of you guys find some overpopulated land, the dog and I would be happy to help you reduce the population a little more this fall.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Don, my dog is 2 1/2 now. Opener is kind of a zoo for us, so I left her behind the last two seasons. I used to train dogs at a kennel, so I could always grab a 3 or 4 year old dog instead. Last year the light turned on in North Dakota and she has been doing great all summer.

If any of you guys find some overpopulated land, the dog and I would be happy to help you reduce the population a little more this fall.

pahaarstad
    metro

I have every thing ready to go for this weekend. I just hope my Dog will be. I went out last weekend to do some final trainning and my dog got a seed or something in his eye. I was able to flush it out. I took hin in to the vet on Monday to have them look at it. They told me that his eye will be ok but they all so said that he was + for lynms . He has not shown any signs of it. But they put him on some med’s. When I took him home form the vet we stopped at the dog park for a quick run. After we got home all he wanted to do was to sleep. I hope it was because he was at the Vet all day and it is not the med’s that are making him sleepy. I hope we do not have to miss opener.

If we do go out this weekend I hope to be in the Clarks Grove/ litchfield area.

pahaarstad
    metro

I have every thing ready to go for this weekend. I just hope my Dog will be. I went out last weekend to do some final trainning and my dog got a seed or something in his eye. I was able to flush it out. I took hin in to the vet on Monday to have them look at it. They told me that his eye will be ok but they all so said that he was + for lynms . He has not shown any signs of it. But they put him on some med’s. When I took him home form the vet we stopped at the dog park for a quick run. After we got home all he wanted to do was to sleep. I hope it was because he was at the Vet all day and it is not the med’s that are making him sleepy. I hope we do not have to miss opener.

If we do go out this weekend I hope to be in the Clarks Grove/ litchfield area.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Sorry to hear it Phar! Looks like it was caught in time hopefully! Good Luck!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Sorry to hear it Phar! Looks like it was caught in time hopefully! Good Luck!

pahaarstad
    metro

I hope we caught it in time too. I do not want to miss this weekend. Man I was so pumped up. Now all I can think of is will he be ok. Ok I will stop like a baby now. Good luck to all that are going out this weekend and be safe.

pahaarstad
    metro

I hope we caught it in time too. I do not want to miss this weekend. Man I was so pumped up. Now all I can think of is will he be ok. Ok I will stop like a baby now. Good luck to all that are going out this weekend and be safe.

Don Hanson

Good luck to all and remember to pack your camera.

Don Hanson

Good luck to all and remember to pack your camera.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Your ALWAYS welcome to tag along Fife, I love shooting your birds as well as mine.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Your ALWAYS welcome to tag along Fife, I love shooting your birds as well as mine.

Viewing 19 posts - 31 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.