Looking for another farm to hunt in SD

• MNsuzuki

I am looking for another farm to pheasant hunt east of Chamberlain. We hunt with a farmer down by Winner, and it is great, but we would love to find another farmer somewhere east river. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

That area east of winner is very commercialized, all the way to Sioux Falls. My only suggestion is to take a day this summer and go knock on some doors to line up something ahead of time or just take your chances when out there. Good luck!!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

That area east of winner is very commercialized, all the way to Sioux Falls. My only suggestion is to take a day this summer and go knock on some doors to line up something ahead of time or just take your chances when out there. Good luck!!!

scottsteil
    Central MN

That is the area we hunt (Platte-Kimball) Good luck finding anything for pheasant hunting. We have relatives out there, that is the only way we get to hunt. It is tough to beat the hunting in that area.

scottsteil
    Central MN

That is the area we hunt (Platte-Kimball) Good luck finding anything for pheasant hunting. We have relatives out there, that is the only way we get to hunt. It is tough to beat the hunting in that area.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.