Underwater camera

• Nicholas

What underwater camera is good for scouting? Such as finding transitions, weed edges, rock piles, roads. I won’t use it to fish very often unless needed to due to sonar interferences

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Good for scouting? Yes.

Sonar Interferences??

Nicholas

Good for scouting? Yes.

Sonar Interferences??

For example when James was fishing cribs he said a sonar won’t work cause it will only pick up the crib and not fish

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

I have a AV micro. It works perfect for scouting and it’s compact…it’ll fit in my pocket. plenty of battery life for scouting.

My complaint is that my camera…or wires to the camera, are junk. Mine didn’t make it two years with VERY, and I mean VERY little use.

All of two minutes ago, I bit the bullet and ordered a replacement camera for $59. Much cheaper than a new unit so we’ll see if it lasts any longer.

I love to use it when fish aren’t biting but are showing up on the flasher. great for find structure as well.

aaronbk

I’ve used the AquaVu Micro Revolution Pro 5.0 for two seasons now and would not go back to something without the reel system. I do a lot of scouting and find myself using it more than my old one because of the cable management. It works well in the sunlight and can deploy and reel up quickly. It fits in my pocket. I have the Pro, but don’t think it’s really worth the extra money.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.