Cologne, MN

Last night my Ulterra stowed like this and I cannot deploy it to fix it

Options??

motor is less then a year old

Attachments:
    1. 20200528_074035.jpg

haleysgold
    SE MN

I would check the batteries first. If they aren’t putting out enough volts, it probably isn’t going to work.

walinutz
    Cologne, MN

thanks Guys!!!

all fixed up

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

So what did you have to do to fix it?

walinutz
    Cologne, MN

I held down the stow switch located on the cradle, which made it think that it was stowed…. then deployed part of the way. powered off in that position. adjusted the TM to the correct orientation. powered it up and stowed it.

all good

there is a short youtube video on this procedure

Jacob moss

I held down the stow switch located on the cradle, which made it think that it was stowed…. then deployed part of the way. powered off in that position. adjusted the TM to the correct orientation. powered it up and stowed it.

all good

<div class=”ido-oembed-wrap”><iframe title=”How to do a Stow Reset on Minn Kota Ulterra” width=”850″ height=”478″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/A5oOrZgerIg?feature=oembed&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></div>

all good

<div class=”ido-oembed-wrap”><iframe title=”How to do a Stow Reset on Minn Kota Ulterra” width=”850″ height=”478″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/A5oOrZgerIg?feature=oembed&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></div>

Where exactly is the switch you are talking about? I can’t seem to find it and my trolling motor is jammed like yours

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

I believe that he is talking about the power switch per the little video he posted.

walinutz
    Cologne, MN

yes….the power button

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.