UFP the Vault

• Jon Cutlan

Have any of you had issues with the system? I have a MX1825 with the vault bearing system. The boat is a 2012 thus starting to make plans to replace bearings and system. Have any of you replaced seals and bearings – can you find replacement parts? Or know of a boat center that installs this system?

Thanks for the help.

MikeV

I had that system on a heritage trailer. I did nothing to them during the no maintenance period. Sold the boat so never replaced. I had zero issues and would get them again.

I believe it’s a dexter system. Plenty of suppliers online plus I bet some boat centers should have parts.

From what I’ve read, it shouldn’t be much different to replace that any other grease system.

tsamp
    eldora, iowa

Check with your trailer manufacturer. Mine knew exactly what trailer I had purchased and sold me a replacement kit for less than I could find online.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

you can buy sealed Vault hubs that are cheaper and easier to install than trying to refill them. definitely check with the manufacturer.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

In your case, in 2012 EZ loader was the manufacture of that trailer.
    If you are unable to connect directly with them we can for you.

Jon Cutlan

Thank you Dean. Someone from the boat center reached out to me today after I left a message. Thanks will likely use you guys this summer when I have time to get the trailer over there.

Yeah love the idea of not changing bearings yearly but finding info on the system or parts has not been super easy for me.

As the number of toys grow – keeping everything maintained and ready for use could keep someone employed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.