Twins back on Comcast

• tim hurley

So the short answer is all the issues between Bally and comcast are not settled. If you want to see the Twins you need the Ultimate package.This package costs about 20 bucks more a month but Comcast is offering it for free for the rest of the baseball season. Maybe the game just showed up on your TV yesterday, if so great and I hope they don’t latter try to sneak another 20 on your bill. You know I love the Twins because what I did was call Comcast (never fun) to make sure. The first guy was initially puzzled and then tried to sell me something-kept telling him that Bally has a ‘Free Promotion’ I was then sent to his manager after waiting on hold while listening to their dumb music. The manager also seemed puzzled but got me the promotion and I watched the game. Comcast clearly does not have enough competition, they should have maybe sent something in the mail, to clear all this up, maybe informed the nice people at their call center in Mumbai etc. Anyway Twins won.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

been watching all year on the ol firestick coffee

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Who, where?

JEREMY
    BP

I like when they answer and you cant understand one damn word but they say their name is Julie or Amy or Hannah or something. Ya I bet thats legit.

tim hurley

-Pretty easy to use a firestick? Were Twinks free?
    – Mumbai is a city in India, many Julies there grin

Hoyt4
    NULL

I do not have the ultimate pckg with Comcast but still watching the games now that they are back on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.