Twins 2019

• tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

I’d use google, no need to even go to Reddit first. Google- “Twins Yankees reddit stream” and the first link should be “MLBStreams – Reddit”

Follow the prompts, will take atleast a few clicks and Xing out of some popups but I’ve been using it for years and never got a virus or any of that bs. If I were you I’d click through it a few times at first pitch for the upcoming games the next few nights. If you have any idea how to use a computer you can figure it out pretty easily

Dan
    Southeast MN

FWIW guys I just saw a message on my DirecTV that they’re doing a free trial of MLB Network October 3-10. My guess is this is by design to give people a taste of the network for the early part of the playoffs and get more people to want the channel. Just FYI for those of you with DTV.

JEREMY
    BP

What about the poor people with Dish Network who haven’t got to watch for a couple months already? Who am I kidding I don’t care. Actually now that I think about I will care on Friday when I get home from work to a full house of neighbors who all have been complaining about Dish all summer. And my parents too. Guess that’s why I have tv in the garage. Now I will just have to lock myself in there with the beer fridge and peace and quiet.

MNBOWHUNTIN

Has anybody called Dish and complained about not having FSN or FS1?

To me, I am paying for something that isn’t there. They at least owe me a replacement channel that the games are actually going to be on.

JEREMY
    BP

Good luck. That’s why it always says channel lineup subject to change. Before you waste your time calling just close your eyes and imagine a middle finger waving at you.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I’ve completed 2 voluntary surveys wondering why I left Sling. I told them FS North.

When you have 2 massive money hungry corporations fighting with one another, we all lose.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Has anybody called Dish and complained about not having FSN or FS1?

To me, I am paying for something that isn’t there. They at least owe me a replacement channel that the games are actually going to be on.

My buddy did and he got a $3 monthly credit. Laughable.

Glad I didn’t waste my breath or time. Have to be prepared to cancel and mean it otherwise nothing will happen.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

After getting absolutely destroyed on Twitter Comcast just announced they will have MLB Network on for free for every customer through Oct 11. Problem solved!

Dan
    Southeast MN

I wonder what MLB is thinking with this ordeal. FS1 is one thing, not everyone even has that. But MLB network is more of a fringe network that when many look to cut back on packages, they’re willing to part with that.

It became more real for me today when I was visiting with my 90-year-old grandpa on his birthday and we came to realize he can’t watch Friday’s game. Loyally, and I mean absolutely loyally followed the Twins his whole life, through all the down years, and can’t even watch part of the playoffs.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

They’re probably looking for people to subscribe to their app to get the game.

$$$$$$$$ is what they were thinking. New York is kind of a big deal. What better way to force people to subscribe.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Well I hope the bats show up tonight and the stage doesn’t get too big for Berrios. If they hit I think we win. Hoping for a good game either way.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Twins in 5 woot
    I’m hoping to see balls flying out of Yankee Stadium right and left tonight for both teams. Hopefully the twins have a couple more after the Smoke Clears

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

I still think the Twins do it. Pax-Tanaka-Severino is about VERY beatable. The top 5 bullpen pitchers from each team have had nearly identical numbers throughout the year too. Lineup might actually be identical. Interesting stat I came across- Yankees bullpen is the hardest throwing bullpen in the majors, average fast ball is over 95 mph. The Twins lineup had the 2nd best expecting batting average off of fastballs over 95 this season. No need to fret if the Yanks go to their ‘pen early like they did in that WC game!

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Twins in 2. Spoken like a packer fan. rotflol

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

That’s how you start the game!!!! Let’s shut em down and hit some more taters!

blank

I’d use google, no need to even go to Reddit first. Google- “Twins Yankees reddit stream” and the first link should be “MLBStreams – Reddit”

Follow the prompts, will take atleast a few clicks and Xing out of some popups but I’ve been using it for years and never got a virus or any of that bs. If I were you I’d click through it a few times at first pitch for the upcoming games the next few nights. If you have any idea how to use a computer you can figure it out pretty easily

I tried this and so far so good. No adblocker needed.

http://grandmastreams.live/mlb3.html

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

God I hope Berrios can keep it together. Walks are gonna kill him. Made it out of the first with the lead by the skin on their teeth.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

That’s how you start the game!!!! Let’s shut em down and hit some more taters!

X2

Gotta love the playoff atmosphere. Truly Electric

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

That was a HUGE play by the fat kid. Biggill I hope he keeps it together also. His stuff looks pretty good so far just needs to keep it in the zone.

B-man

That was a HUGE play by the fat kid. Biggill I hope he keeps it together also. His stuff looks pretty good so far just needs to keep it in the zone.

jester

Looking good so far!

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I’m overall happy with his pitching so far but it just seems like he’s throwing away a lot of pitches. It’s putting the batters in a very dangerous position in almost every at bat.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

He is. He’s overthrowing his curve which makes it a non factor. Got some work to do now. Cron hasn’t missed a ball all year and he should’ve caught that one. Very costly.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Yup,can’t win championships if you don’t play clean ball.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

How do you bring a rookie in first out of the bullpen against Judge in NY. Stupid! Should’ve been Duffey.

B-man

Ouch…..

FryDog62

Best part of the night so far is beaning Brett Gardner (Richard Kranium)

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Yup,can’t win championships if you don’t play clean ball.

This is my biggest fear this postseason. They seem to lose big games on stupid errors.

Looks like they are trading punches on big errors though.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

It’s been a very good game so far. Feels like an ALCS or WS game.

Viewing 30 posts - 1,291 through 1,320 (of 1,430 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.