Twins 2019

• lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Looks like next Friday will be the twins first game and it looks like it may be aired on FS1.

That would be good, I have FS1. I might have to plan some time off work to watch that game!

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

That would be good, I have FS1. I might have to plan some time off work to watch that game!

If FS North broadcasts the game it’ll be blacked out on FS1.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Tip of the cap on a GREAT season for the Twinkies! Playing with house money now, so to quote Major League “May as well go win the whole f’ing thing!”

I couldn’t agree more with this and disagree more with you Frydog. You would’ve rather gotten the Astros and Verlander, Cole, and Grienke? Get your brooms out!

The Yankees pitching is more atrocious than ours is and we CAN hit with them. I’m not saying they are going to win the series but this is the match up everyone should’ve wanted. And everyone that says this team can’t beat the Yankees or this is going to be the same result as the last time we played a playoff series against the Yankees is the biggest bunch of BS I’ve heard. This team is COMPLETELY different than those past teams. We have power throughout the whole lineup, we have veterans, REAL VETERANS, that have been here and succeeded.

Will they win? I don’t know. But this IS NOT the same old Twins that is going roll into NY.

blank

I agree. Completely different players and especially no Gardy sitting in the dugout. I like the Twins’ chances against the Yankees and I honestly think they’ll win that series but it’ll be tough to beat the Astros. Man, they are a stacked team, and I’m actually surprised that they don’t have more wins.

B-man

Yeah buddy!!!!!!

Congrats to the Twins. It was a hard and long regular season, going to be a blast to watch them in the tenth month of the year!!

lindyrig79

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>lindyrig79 wrote:</div>

I think you are right Biggill. Now I’m hearing all Fox stations will be blacked out for Dish customers. flame

BigWerm
    SW Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>biggill wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>lindyrig79 wrote:</div>

I think you are right Biggill. Now I’m hearing all Fox stations will be blacked out for Dish customers. flame

Sounds like a good time to switch to Hulu!

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

That was a bonehead play by the Twins infield. I sure hope Arraez isn’t out for the playoffs. bawling

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

Sucks that Arraez got hurt, but hopefully the Twins can pull some magic out they butts for our series against the Yankees.

My playoff prediction:

Cardinals beat the Astros in 6 games for the world series championship.

Cardinals had the fewest number of wins of all the divisional winners in 2006 and pulled a rabbit out of their hat to win it all. In the ultimate ‘a chip and a chair’ demonstration, they were 83-78 in the regular season before winning the world series in 5 games over Detroit.

They had a much better season than that this year, but their 91 wins are by far the fewest of all divisional winners.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Just crazy that the Twins of all teams are tops on this list…also notice 10 of these teams are from this season…

Attachments:
    1. hr.jpg

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

That’s what happens when titleist starts making baseballs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

think you are right Biggill. Now I’m hearing all Fox stations will be blacked out for Dish customers.

Yep. gonna cost me $220 to quit dish, and I am considering it. Looking into YouTube tv

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

Game 1- Friday at 6:07 ct on mlb network
    Game 2- Saturday at 4:07 ct on FS1

Still no word on games in MN next week.

Excuse my lack of knowledge and the insensitivity towards dish subscribers, but are all playoff games televised on FSN too? Or only on national TV broadcasts? I was in high school the last time the Twins were in a playoff series. I don’t remember how this works jester

I’ll also be working Friday and Saturday night so I need to figure out how to stream them game if they aren’t on FSN lol.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Excuse my lack of knowledge and the insensitivity towards dish subscribers, but are all playoff games televised on FSN too? Or only on national TV broadcasts? I was in high school the last time the Twins were in a playoff series. I don’t remember how this works jester

I’ll also be working Friday and Saturday night so I need to figure out how to stream them game if they aren’t on FSN lol.

I’m not sure on this one. I thought they are but I can’t find any info on it. I don’t have MLB Network anymore as we are trying to cut down that ever terrible Comcast bill so I’m curious as well.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Game 1 will be on MLB and FS1.

Sylvanboat

My White Sox are toast again. Good luck Twins. Do some damage in the playoffs.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Game 1 will be on MLB and FS1.

I thought it was MLB OR FS1. Heres the schedule I saw:

Game 1: MLB
    Game 2: MLB OR FS1
    Game 3: MLB OR FS1

I took it as they haven’t decided what channel game two and three will be on yet.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Got this from Kare11

Major League Baseball has announced the start times for the first games of the 2019 playoffs, including the American League Division Series between the Minnesota Twins and New York Yankees.

The Yankees will host the Twins for Games 1 and 2 in the Bronx. Game 1 will be played Friday, Oct. 4 at 6 p.m. at Yankee Stadium. Game 2 follows on Saturday at 5 p.m., also in New York.

Start times have not been determined yet for the rest of the best-of-five series, which moves to Target Field in Minneapolis for Games 3 and 4.

Friday’s Game 1 will be televised nationally on MLB Network and FS1. Game 2 will be on FS1.

It could be wrong but I prefer wishful thinking over doom and gloom. We’ll see.

lindyrig79

I have Dish and MLB Network. I don’t see anything on the guide for Friday evening. Can they make this crap any more confusing? Just BS

Dan
    Southeast MN

So for those that would get the games with FSN….I could be wrong, but if you use the Fox Sports Go app or website, I believe (not certain) that the app or website will also stream FS1 games.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I just bought a Super Bowl parade chair on Craigslist and painted it blue & red.

Bought it from one K. Cousins.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Got this from Kare11

Major League Baseball has announced the start times for the first games of the 2019 playoffs, including the American League Division Series between the Minnesota Twins and New York Yankees.

The Yankees will host the Twins for Games 1 and 2 in the Bronx. Game 1 will be played Friday, Oct. 4 at 6 p.m. at Yankee Stadium. Game 2 follows on Saturday at 5 p.m., also in New York.

Start times have not been determined yet for the rest of the best-of-five series, which moves to Target Field in Minneapolis for Games 3 and 4.

Friday’s Game 1 will be televised nationally on MLB Network and FS1. Game 2 will be on FS1.

It could be wrong but I prefer wishful thinking over doom and gloom. We’ll see.

That’s promising. I hope it is right.

JEREMY
    BP

I was watching mlb network before work this morning and it said on the bottom corner of the screen the whole time Twins/Yankees on Friday. FSN has no playoff broadcast rights

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

MLB network guys were saying how the featured series will be between the Yankees and the Astros. They even have the wildcard teams doing better than the Twins.
    What the He!!.

GOOOOOOO TWINS!!!

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

The more I search the more I believe it will not be on FS1 on Friday. Looks like I’ll be signing up with sling again. doah

Maybe there’s some way I can get it through a Roku app instead.

lindyrig79

I literally just got out of the gym and was watching ESPN. There was a plain-as-day commmercial that was touting the MLB playoffs, specifically Oct 4th, on FS1.

No mention of MLB Network.

blank

Here’s the full postseason schedule with TV listings. Yesterday it was showing Game 1 to be both MLB and FS1, but today it’s just MLB. All other games will be on FS1 for the ALDS and ALCS.

http://www.mlb.com/postseason

lindyrig79

Wife just confirmed the on-screen TV Guide is now showing Game 1 on MLB Network on Friday 6pm CT.

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

Should I have made this more clear? Lol

Either way Reddit.com will have all the games (for free), assuming y’all would rather watch the game on the computer than not at all

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tbro16 wrote:</div>

Should I have made this more clear? Lol

Either way Reddit.com will have all the games (for free), assuming y’all would rather watch the game on the computer than not at all

So do you just go to Reddit and type Twins Yankees in a search bar and it pops up? Never used reddit.

Viewing 30 posts - 1,261 through 1,290 (of 1,430 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.