New Hunting Report added…

• corey_waller
    hastings mn

is what it looks like at my house during a typical Vikings game

swimingjig
    Waumandee, WI

I think AP needs more help before that can happen.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Yup and the Gophers are going to win the Big Ten too…

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Competitive, maybe. All depends on TJack. Although our division is probably as weak as it’s ever been and our schedule couldn’t fall any nicer.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Yup and the Gophers are going to win the Big Ten too…

And Bret Favre WILL win the MVP this season.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Competitive, maybe. All depends on TJack. Although our division is probably as weak as it’s ever been and our schedule couldn’t fall any nicer.

BINGO!!!
    I like the direction of the team.. If AP is healthy for the next few years and our Defense continues to gel, I think the window is going to open up a little this year, more next year, and wide open the following year. A few draft picks and TJack developing will get us there on time.

49er
    southcentral mn

I am really, really having a tough time putting any confidence in TJack. Last year his mechanics and decision making were horrible! Decision making is a learning process, but his mechanics should have been ironed out PRIOR to entering the NFL.

The rest of the Vikes I have confidence in, but in my mind it all rests on the shoulders of TJack. I don’t want to say “take him out” right now, but after the first 6 regular season games, we should know what he’s going to be like for the remainder of the season.

I’m no fan of Childy either.

johnksully
    Lakeville, MN

He will be back I’d bet on it…

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I don’t think he’ll be back. Football talk and I haven’t even gotten my early summer patterns working yet. The vikes do have a nice back but they’ll run him until he drops. Without a good quarterback you are the Lions. Almost.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Quote:

He will be back I’d bet on it…

Wouldn’t that be a slap in the ol’ face. Instead of retiring in Sept, he comes running back on to the field with the shoulder pads on. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least. But I think what is more realistic is after the 4th week and Rodgers is either hurt or 0-4 we will see old #4 back.

markmoran
    Rochester MN

Last year that same guy picked the Saints to win it all…

The Saints finished the season at 7-9 and didn’t make the playoffs, don’t get your hopes up yet!!

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_9673660?source=rss

It looks like we’re a lock for the SB this year! Keep it clean.

WOW!!!!! I’D HAVE NEVER EXPECTED THAT FROM A MINNESOTA NEWS/SPORTS SOURCE………….

I WONDER IF THE ATLANTA SPORTS SOURCE IS PICKING THE FALCONS TOO…

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

Quote:

The story is from Sports Illustrated…

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Quote:

The story is from Sports Illustrated…

Yep. This “prediction” was from Paul Zimmerman who also picked the Saints to win it all last year. You guys remember watching the Saints win the SB last year, don’t you? Me neither. I guess they have that rule about having to actually have a winning season and make the playoffs before you can win it all.

Vikings winning the Superbowl!?!?

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Zimmerman sent me an e-mail and told me the Tooth Fairy is bringing me $1000 for my recent root canal, the easter bunny hid $5,000 cash behind my couch, gave me Santa Claus cell phone number and….. gave me the power ball numbers for Sat..

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Zimmerman sent me an e-mail and told me the Tooth Fairy is bringing me $1000 for my recent root canal, the easter bunny hid $5,000 cash behind my couch, gave me Santa Claus cell phone number and….. gave me the power ball numbers for Sat..

Congrats Derek! Would you please loan me $2000 so I can by Superbowl tickets to watch the Vikings win it all? I promise to pay you back in fairy dust and dragon skins.

bubbaboy
    Alta,Iowa

i think the vikes will win it all this year,if by all you mean a number 1 draft pick

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Hey, if the Bears did it with…was it Kyle Orton? Can’t remember…
    We should go all the way and win it!

I just can’t say it with a straight face.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

honda75
    Iowa

the vikings win it all.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

The Bucs did it with Johnson. The Ravens did it with Dilfer. The Giants did it with………..Ely. And the Bears made it there with the midget Grossman. Defense wins championships, QB’s and offense sell tickets.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.