Good Luck to All the Youth Hunters

• alanmdk

Good luck to all the youth hunters this weekend, be safe, and most importantly have fun!!!

Thanks to everyone who is mentoring a youth this weekend.

Connor, his Mom, and I are leaving for NE at 8 PM tonight, and should be set up by shooting time tommorrow! Little Bossman will have to use a bow the first two days, then it’s wide open with the 20ga.

CW

john_steinhauer
    p4

Good luck to your little guy can’t wait to see some pics!!!

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Good luck can’t wait for the pics

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

My son an I will be leaving friday to Lansing Iowa. Kolton Pauley is ready to hit the woods for another spring turkey hunt , he is 9 this year. He is pumped an ready to go ! Good luck to all the youth hunters and be safe

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Yes, good luck to all that are going. I’m lucky enough to be taking my 11 year old daughter…she will be going after them with stick and string. And my son Adam will have Pat Howard as his hunting buddy…a pretty good partner to have I must say! Thanks Pat for taking him out!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Good luck to all the youth hunters this weekend, be safe, and most importantly have fun!!!

X2 I’m signing off until Monday folks! Have fun, stay dry and good luck to all heading out this weekend. Pat, we’ll see you tomorrow afternoon!

lick

Can’t wait thanks Mike for letting me “borrow” Adam

Good Luck everyone

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Excellent post Chris! My son Ian (11) is ready to go! Not that it was needed but it worked out where he passed his gun safefty certificate Wed night as well. We will be teaming up with our fearless guide “little g” and hitting the woods in WI.

Good luck to all the youngsters this weekend and I hope your hunt is a very memorable one. For the parents and other mentors, remember it’s all about them this weekend and they get to do whatever they want.

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Good Luck fellas!

Stay safe!

DANPEARSON
    Central WI

Good luck to all! And don’t forget the cameras!

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Best of luck to all of you Dads, moms and kids that will be out helping the lil guys and girls put some birds down Hope the weather hold for our MN 1st season Gunner will be after his 2nd Tom this year at the age of 9

Again best of luck to all

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.