New DSD Strutter

• waterfowler99
    Midwest

Got the pics last night…….simply sick!!!!

You use your own tail fan and wings Can’t wait for mine!!!Team Gamehide is gonna be runnin arrows though them over these real quick!!

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

I’d be scared to hunt near that……especially on public land

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Wow!

I sure love mine!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

lick

Amazing Decoy

craig daugherty
    Osseo, Mn

That’s crazy! Should be good for coyote hunting as well

walleyefisher87
    Central MN/SJU

good thing i have fans and wings from last year… tried looking for a price on them and couldnt find it???
    They look awsome

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

Wow, that thing looks awesome!

illiniwalli
    WC Illinois

man, that looks awesome!
    but like someone else said, you’d have to be very, very careful where you set it up.
    and i doubt if it will fit my budget. gotta be pushing a couple hundred bucks. but i dont use dekes that much anymore anyways.

DaveD1
    Eastern Iowa

That thing looks so good I think I’d just put that in my house for a mount instead of having the real deal done.

Simply amazing!

sootie
    arcadia wi,

looks like the real thing alrite anyone know the $$$ of it.

alanmdk

They are saying it will be around $200. I guess my flock might have to grow again this year.

If anyone needs a pair of wings, I know I have a few down in the shop.

CW

dozer
    SE ,MN

Wow!!! sign me up

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

I’ve been seeing $199.99 around the net plus freight. Not gonna be cheap to ship this bad boy!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Love the looks of this ol’ boy. Only concern will be hauling him to and from the field. I already look like a Sherpa when we are video taping.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

I’d be interested to see how the wings/fan secure, as well as how the transport of the overall body with these goes. Should they not fold up or pack away for transport via a “jig” or similar device, at $200 you’re nearing the price of a taxidermist grade-B mount to use as a decoy, and you’d have to transport this one the same anyway.

I love the overall look, they’re obviously of stunning detail and seem quality. Would like to see them in person to kick the tires a bit more.

Joel

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

What does it look like from the tail feather end? Is it open? Looks like an awesome decoy…like Joel said though, how does it transport?

whittsend

$200 bucks for a turkey decoy???

I’ve spent my share of cash on “must have” accessories in the past, but I don’t think this one is going to make it into my decoy spread…

Sometimes embracing simplicity and contentment with what you have / what has worked for you in the past can be more succesful and meaningful vs having the latest and greatest… (Not to mention saving $$)

I guess I’ve never needed $200 worth of decoys to kill a tom.. Besides, most times I succesfully hunt without decoys, anyway…

It does look amazingly lifelike, though!

My 2 cents.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.