Midwest Call Comp.

• alanmdk

Couple people wanted to see pics from my entries for the Midwest Call Making Competition. The Midwest is the second largest call making contest in the country, only the one at Nationals is larger. This was my first time there and we had a fun time to say the least….

First Place Decorative Turned Trumpet

First Place Decorative Locator Call

Forth Place Decorative Pot Call

Fifth Place Decorative Trumpet Open

Also had a Third Place Decorative Tub Call, A Sixth Place Hunting Tube Call, and a Honorable Mention in Decorative and Hunting Class Rookie of the Year.

Fifth Place Hunting Trumpet Yelper.

Little Bossman started his calling career in the youth contest. He drew #1 so he had to go twice. The first series would have placed him higher, but a slip up on the second time around dropped him into forth. He had a good time and I was proud of him for calling up in front of the croud.

CW

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Beautiful work! Congrats!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Beautiful work! Congrats!

X2 Very nice looking calls and congrats to your boy on his first competition!

john_steinhauer
    p4

wow then are some awesome looking calls congrats

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Congrats Chris, glad you’re getting some recognition for the fine work you do!

Joel

travis_eckman
    Trempealeau County, WI

Congrats on your great work Chris!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congratulations Chris and your calls are beautiful. Great to hear that little bosman got up and made a good calling impression. I’m betting Dad had a bigger smile than his.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.