No BBD

• uffdapete
    Rainy Lake, MN

It was tough leaving early yesterday knowing the best was yet to come, but maybe someday that sacrifice will land me a job I love. The best fishing was after 3:30 right??

arklite881south

Hey Uffda,

Had some nice runs throughout the evening. Really put a hurt on them today again. We caught 2 crappies that went 2LBS! Big Bruisers. Only fished part of the day today. Will post some pictures soon! Got some nice pics of you also buddy! Hope you get the job you deserve!!!!!

Rainydaze

red_lab
    Winsted,MN

Just got back from our hunt. For the fourth year I have been blanked again. My lucky SOB of a brother managed a 25 lb, double bearded, 1 inch spurred behemouth tho. 79.25 score on the NWTF scale. Pretty soon its time to give up this silly game, (I say that every year) Oh well. Good luck to all those with remaining tags

lick

Congrats to your brother on a dandy bird

Stick with it and remember 70% of the time the turkeys win so you are due

blackduck
    SE Minnesota

Took me 10 years, 7 draws before I got my first. But the last few years have been a BLAST!

red_lab
    Winsted,MN

Heres a photo of my brothers big bird. The second photo is his 1.5 year old daughter teaching him the finer points of decoy placement prior to us leaving I dont know why the pics are clear in the mini photo but are so grainy in the bigger version

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Stay with it Red Lab and your day will come! Conrats to your brother! Email me the pics and I’ll see if I can clear them up for you and repost them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.