Talked her into it

• john_steinhauer
    p4

I talked the fw into giving turkey huntin a try this year she put in her first app and if she dont get drawn she going to try it with her passion from the ground blind -) she didnt want to try cause she didnt think she will like bird hunting ……. i think she will have a blast but if she dont at least she gave it a try im just exited to do some callin and spend some time in the field with her

huntfish42
    SSP, MN

Nice work, wifey said she would try turkey hunting but said no to deer hunting. She thinks deer are too cute

john_steinhauer
    p4

well there is something about the big eyes they got i got lucky on the deer hunting part other than this year she couldnt bow hunt due to having a c section right before the season so she gave gun hunting a try but man turkey hunting was hard to talk her into but i think she will be hooked i know i was after my first year and i didnt even get one that year

huntfish42
    SSP, MN

I hope to get my first turkey this year, had a nice tom at 30 yds and blew the shot two years ago. Also had a couple of jakes within 15 yds last year on the first day but like an idiot I held off. Bad move. Saw lots of turkeys on the bluffs in Red Wing this year so hopefully my son and I can connect. 2 turkeys and no more store bought junk for this year

lick

Good job wwgf

My wife is my favorite turkey hunting parnter too

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nicely done.

I just couldnt talk my wife Stacie into Turkey hunting this Spring?????. Something about being 9 months pregnant right before the season starts???? Hopefully next year she will join me in the blind.

john_steinhauer
    p4

Thats the problem we ran into with this last bow season but we got something way better than a big buck out of it and now she says she is ready for next sept i hope she gets a big tom to fall in love with the decoy this spring im pretty sure she will like turkey hunting more than she thinks she will

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.