Odd…

• AlabamaBT

For some reason, I find satisfaction in walking around the house with my daiphragm call, and doing some turkey calling. I think I’m the only one in the house that enjoys this quite so much. Anyone else have that problem?

stickerpoint

nope. i believe i have the same problem. i have been grounded countless times because of my mouth calls. lol.

AlabamaBT

Grounded, put outside, had mouth call thrown in fire,
    ahh
    the things I do for the outdoors

big_g
    Isle, MN

Guilty as charged… I think my wife is more excited for me to get in the woods, than I am…

AlabamaBT

haha
    I just don’t get it?
    What’s not beautiful about a purr and yelp?

stickerpoint

hahaha. my friends hate it too. i nonstop yelp when we are puttin in hay and tobacco. once they told the people at bass pro to not sell me any kinda calls at all. haha.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Here is my latest edition to liven up the house…. I am no expert, but I think I am getting better

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Here is my latest edition to liven up the house…. I am no expert, but I think I am getting better

Look brand new…better get that thing scratched up big G!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Oh I have been working it…. I just cleaned her up for the portrait !!!

prieser
    Byron, MN

If my mouth calls work as good on the turkeys as they do the neighborhood kids, I should be done in about 30 seconds next weekend.

lick

Quote:

If my mouth calls work as good on the turkeys as they do the neighborhood kids, I should be done in about 30 seconds next weekend.

attracts em or scares em away ???

big_g
    Isle, MN

Did a little scratching on the slate tonight… doing it on the deck behind the house. About 15 minutes later, I am getting some gobbles coming at me. I seen for sure, 4 turkeys were about 50-60 yards back in the woods. I could see them fanning out and strutting around !!! Talk about gettin’ a guy riled up This is the first time anything ever reacted to my calls… except the wife

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Did a little scratching on the slate tonight… doing it on the deck behind the house. About 15 minutes later, I am getting some gobbles coming at me. I seen for sure, 4 turkeys were about 50-60 yards back in the woods. I could see them fanning out and strutting around !!! Talk about gettin’ a guy riled up This is the first time anything ever reacted to my calls… except the wife

Oh no…. the flood gates are wide open… Now I really feel sorry for Pam…

big_g
    Isle, MN

Let’s just say, she is happy I will be gone for opening fishing weekend

turk2di
    Western, Ky

No. I rarely pick up any kind of call until the season starts.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.