MN Turkey Permit Results Posted!!!

• robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I got drawn for 601A

Stacie, did not get drawn.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

“A” season, you stallion!

I’m in for “B” on my tag. Calling for my brothers C and D. Calling for some friends F, and taking a few bowhunters during the G/H season. Won’t be hunting other states this year so I’ll be turning up the heat in MN.

Joel

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Sweet the wife and I got drawn again…thanks for the postjnelson …Jay

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Second season in 347!!!

coppertop
    Central MN

My earliest season yet!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

“A” season, you stallion!

I had a few preference points. Is “A” season good????

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I assume if you put in your DNR # and click on Check lottery results and nothing comes up – Thats not good right????? Oh well 1st year applying in new area. Will have to try again next season. Good luck to all who were chosen.

bluefin
    Farmington, MN

I believe it should tell you that you were unsuccessfull.

I tried my DNR number and it said “not found” but tried my DL number and it said I drew

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Quote:

I assume if you put in your DNR # and click on Check lottery results and nothing comes up – Thats not good right????? Oh well 1st year applying in new area. Will have to try again next season. Good luck to all who were chosen.

I think word travels fast and their server is hobbling along. I just tried mine again and it timed out.

Like Bluefin said, you’ll get a yes or no answer rather than nothing.

Joel

gobbler
    Central, MN

Drawn for the 7th year in a row. SWEET

jcthorson
    Austin, MN

Got drawn again for the sixth year in a row! Zone 466. Season G. Now i just have to wait over three months to a big gobbler.

jrrendler
    Mantorville, MN

I didn’t get drawn. It says my preference point is 1. So, if I buy a surplus tag then do I go back to zero? Anyone know?

yodeldog
    Farmville, MN

Count me in 601C

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Quote:

I didn’t get drawn. It says my preference point is 1. So, if I buy a surplus tag then do I go back to zero? Anyone know?

Purchasing a surplus OR OTC archery tag will not drop your preference point.

Make sure to have a plan going into the surplus purchase. The best available tags/zones will be purchased first, so it pays to do your homework. More on that later….:).

Joel

deertracker

I’m in for season E, zone 215. Private land so it shouldn’t be an issue.

DT

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

601C for my 14 year old son and I!! He and I are SOOOOOO pumped!! It is his first year…

stealthy
    Elgin, MN

Quote:

Season H …It’s going to be a new ballgame this year! RR

The only season my wife and I have hunted for the past six years is the G Season. We get birds every year. And the weather is nicer. I’m sure you’ll be fine.

killerhiller
    Hastings, MN

467 B
    I have never gone that early in the season.
    Thinking it may be my last year. Just not that in to it anymore. KH

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I was drawn for 343C
    I was very surprised that I was drawn as I have not applied for at least a couple of years now.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Quote:

I was drawn for 343C
    I was very surprised that I was drawn as I have not applied for at least a couple of years now.

Steve:

Buy a lottery ticket today, as those were poor odds you cashed in on! Depending on the zone, “C” is one of the tougher draws. It’s a ‘tweener season that everyone thinks is late enough to get ignored, yet early enough to kill a dumb bird. Neither of which is necessarily true. However, esp. in that zone with the amount of permits they give out, earlier can be dramatically better depending on the hunting pressure your immediate area sees.

I’m sure you’ll whack a big one. Congrats!

Joel

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

I’m in! First timer here!

cdn
    West Central, MN

Joel-
    I drew 240C! You should plan a trip north to help me bag one! You know it will be a fun filled event…

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Chuck:

You don’t need my help, they’re still dumb up there!

Hmmmm…..crappie fishing will still be good that time of year I bet?

Joel

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Kind of interesting….

I did not draw last year but purchased an excess tag over the counter and harvested a tom.

Tina drew last year but ended up not being able to hunt that season.

Tina drew again this year and I didn’t (not a big deal because I will buy an archery tag and hunt the last two seasons).

However I just thought it was interesting how that worked out. Maybe once you harvest a tom (whether or not you drew it or purchased an excess tag over the counter) you go back to the end of the line?

yodeldog
    Farmville, MN

Did tina purchase a license last year after being drawn? Maybe that was the difference??

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Did tina purchase a license last year after being drawn? Maybe that was the difference??

Good point! Tina did not buy a license after she was drawn (due to an unexpected conflict) and maybe that’s the reason why.

yodeldog
    Farmville, MN

Quote:

However I just thought it was interesting how that worked out. Maybe once you harvest a tom (whether or not you drew it or purchased an excess tag over the counter) you go back to the end of the line?

My buddy has the opposite theory for the bear lottery. You get a bear the previous year, your likely to get drawn again the next year.

cdn
    West Central, MN

Joel: Big crappies and gills right from shore, fresh fish for lunch.

firegetter911
    Pope County, MN

Thanks for the post!! My 15 year old son was drawn for 213B It’s his second attempt at it so I hope he can bag one this year.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.