Turkey day Ice report

• ODA

Went out and checked the ice today the least ice I found was 3″ which was open water last Saturday and most ice I found was 11 1/4″. The majority of the ice where we are fishing is around the 11″ mark. The access will be closed this weekend to wheelhouses and vehicle traffic.

And the fishing. Most of the time we have been in the 8-9 feet of water with a steady all day bite and when we move shallow 6-7 do better at the start and end of the light. Look for the rocky,gravel transitions between sand and gravel for a more consistent bite and higher catch rate.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20141125_141843372.jpg

wallster
    Austin, MN

Danny, Is the 3″ spot the one we pulled the guys from on Saturday night??? I am heading back on Saturday morning to fish for the day. Did jon get the bridge figure out. I’m only coming if you stay out of the water.
    Wallster ><((((>

ODA

I can’t promise I will stay out of the water cause the wife says I need a shower. The 3″ is where I went for a moon lite swim last Saturday. The bridge is good to go we have two of them now. One made of wood and the other with the plates. The cold weather really helped settle things down.

wallster
    Austin, MN

Ill see you Saturday morning probly. Did one of the guys that went in drop off some of the clothes that were givin to them??
    Wallster ><((((>

ODA

All of the clothes were dropped off from what I know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.