tuned up custom

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Bullwhip’n

Attachments:
    1. FB_IMG_1422113342708.jpg

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

My new Bull Whip got pulled down the hole by a fish on Wednesday. Sad, sad day.

Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

Andy that had to have been another one of your massive gills to have the strength to rip it from your hands like that???

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

I set it down on a pail while I was unloading gear from the sled. Heard a noise, turned around in time to see it shoot down the hole in a blur. A moment of silence took place afterwards.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Most likely a world record fish. Good thing TUCR makes more!

Quintin Biermann

If you would have ran across the ice faster you would still have your rod. Never seen a man move so slow towards a doubled over rod bouncing on top of a 5 gallon pail.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Andy Fiolka wrote:</div>

Most likely a world record fish. Good thing TUCR makes more!

I’m guessing John was under the ice sporting scuba gear.

Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

Rumer has it a moment of silence followed by 5 minnuts of really loud cursing. Just kidding Andy I feel your pain.

IceAsylum
    Wisconsin Dells WI

I let my 9 year old use my TUCR rods and one rule he has is never set the rod down with the lure or jig in the water. I love my son dearly and like letting him use the good stuff but boy do I worry about loosing one down the hole. I have the bull whip precision and quick tip and would come up with words never herd before if I lost one down the hole.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

If you would have ran across the ice faster you would still have your rod. Never seen a man move so slow towards a doubled over rod bouncing on top of a 5 gallon pail.

Throwing stones in glass a house. .

hamms
    Mn

How much are those bull whip rods? Oops meant for a different thread…lol

Randy Rowell
    Rockland Wi

A month ago I had my TUC Quick Tip get pulled over the edge of my Kenia and go down the hole.I heard a noise tuned around as handle disappeared. Need less to say I was quite upset. A guy fishing close by says “That was fast”. As I”m walking over to talk to him I notice he’s using A Tuned Up Custom and he asks what kind of rod it was. I say Tuned Up Custom. Fish weren’t biting so he says I’ll fish for that all day.
    I drop the camera down in 20′ of murky water not expecting to be able to see anything. But right below the hole is my pole. With help from my new friend we had it back up the hole with in 10 minutes. That has been he best catch of my year so far.

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

I’m guessing his lame sense of humor comes from that room mate of his?

What say you themaskedwalleye? whistling

Frenchman
    West Central Indiana

What size/type of presentation do you use with your Bullwhip?

Andy Fiolka
    Boise, Idaho

After fishing a Bull Whip, regular noodles became obsolete in my rod box.

It’s a noodle rod with more backbone and a slightly firmer tip. Fish the same line and jigs as a noodle.

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

I’m guessing his lame sense of humor comes from that room mate of his?

What say you themaskedwalleye? whistling

hah

Fisherpaul

My little bro never gets to use my gear again. Borrowed him my Thorn bro’s power noodle I used to have and he set it down and then stepped on it by accident. Still hasn’t been replaced by him.

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

My little bro never gets to use my gear again. Borrowed him my Thorn bro’s power noodle I used to have and he set it down and then stepped on it by accident. Still hasn’t been replaced by him.

Bring it back to Thorne bros and for $30 they’ll strip it and rebuild it with a new blank.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.