TUCR precision noodle review

• pharmfisher

I just got my Precision Noodle 32″ in the mail today. I went with the EVA foam non-split grip. All I can say is that I’m amazed. I had a 28″ and it was great, but I ordered a 32″ because it’ll be easier to keep that tip real close to the edge of the water when fishing outside. Between this rod and my 32″ bullwhip that I already have, I think I have assembled a pretty deadly 1-2 punch. Thanks TUCR!

Attachments:
    1. 20170223_121913.jpg

hless_jon
    SW Wisconsin

Cgriff, I could not agree more that TUCR puts out a fantastic product. I have the precision noodle, bullwhip, precision and power precision all in 32″ split grip. I just ordered the commander in a 38″. These are some of the best ice rods around. I would also like to thank TUCR

fishhuntguy

I have both the precision noodle and precision in 32″ split grip cork and an admiral 38″ with 8″ full grip cork. I have all the bases covered with those 3 rods for north america fresh water fish.

tucrs
    NW Metro

Thank you. We appreciate the feedback.

pharmfisher

Cgriff, I could not agree more that TUCR puts out a fantastic product. I have the precision noodle, bullwhip, precision and power precision all in 32″ split grip. I just ordered the commander in a 38″. These are some of the best ice rods around. I would also like to thank TUCR

I’m just a poor college kid, but someday I hope to have a TUCR arsenal like yours. I think the precision would be my next buy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.