Tube jig hooks/jighead

• Mos’

Making my first real attempt at Lake Trout fishing. Not news here but seems like a tube jig has to be on one of the set ups from what I’ve read. Anyone have a hook type or jighead that they like to use with tube jigs? I havent been able to find a go to answer or source. I don’t see jigheads near the tube jig sections in my local fishing supply stores either

Jake
    Brainerd

Check out T.C. Moto jigs. I think you can only get them through “the fishin hole” website but they are the awesome laker tubes.

tswoboda

Kalin’s Ultimate jig head in 3/8 or 1/2 oz. They work well with paddle tails, grubs, and jerk minnows too. It’s one jig for all your soft plastics.

The best part is you can actually find them.

zooks

Looks like Thorne Bros has tube jig heads in stock, both brands have real nice hooks for lakers. Wouldn’t hurt to give them a call if you’re gonna place an order, they might have something unique on the shelf that’s not showing up on the site. Hope this helps, good luck.

You can use longer shanked river jigheads for plastics, or even bigger hair jigs. The different color jigheads can be seen through many tubes, giving an extra bling.

Mos’

Appreciate the feedback! Stopped at Thorne Brothers and picked up a couple packs of the jigheads they had there so at least I have something to use!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.