Truckers convoy in Canada

• Coletrain27

Why were the police blocking the roads to begin with? Serious question

munchy
    NULL

<div class=”ido-oembed-wrap”><iframe loading=”lazy” title=”Farmers join Freedom Convoy and break through police barricade!” width=”850″ height=”478″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/3FsKyalrR9U?feature=oembed&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></div>
    Why were the police blocking the roads to begin with? Serious question

“Every company said they had Covid” rotflol rotflol rotflol

CaptainMusky

The Coutts crossing will be opening 1 lane as a show of good faith because there is a meeting coming up to talk about lifting everything. If the meeting doesnt result in their desired way, they will block it again.

munchy
    NULL

The Coutts crossing will be opening 1 lane as a show of good faith because there is a meeting coming up to talk about lifting everything. If the meeting doesnt result in their desired way, they will block it again.

waytogo

And this proves that peaceful protesting will aid in getting demands met. Acting like a petulant child, burning and destroying property, looting, etc, only makes you look like a POS and leaders should never give in to demands.

CaptainMusky

And this proves that peaceful protesting will aid in getting demands met. Acting like a petulant child, burning and destroying property, looting, etc, only makes you look like a POS and leaders should never give in to demands.

100%

Mr. Derek
    NULL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Onthewater wrote:</div>
    So in the days of everything being recorded all the time you two think the reported swastikas are real because your news told you it? You just reported about all the other things on video. Why isn’t this? Democrats are the most brainwashed people on the planet.

I always voted red until DJT made me step back and reassess my values and what was important to me. If you’re unsure what side the guys flying swastikas were on, you might be the brainwashed one.

I’d imaging if you asked someone Jewish who currently flys the swastikas it would be more like Whoopi, the squad, and a few other dems, not DJT. There are plenty of reasons not to like the guy, do you really need to make other ones up?

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Agreed.

Attachments:
    1. 7A739BE7-5ADA-42A6-A66B-8F38B98A99D7.jpeg

2. F06A74E4-52C4-4A96-AED6-30DC969588B2.jpeg

Coletrain27

Well would you look at that!? Canada likes trump too I guess

buschman
    Pool 2

Matt, I think I asked a few times to keep this on point and here you are. Your pulling this back to your hate for orange man and mixing messages. Your images have nothing to do with the convoy. Find another post to troll please. Geez.

If you want to add to the thread maybe answer some questions I asked earlier. I honestly wanted some feedback from guys like you but yet to get it.

munchy
    NULL

Don’t worry buschman, folks like Matt Whatdyaknow and crappiezipcode will go to their graves blaming Trump for everything.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Matt, I think I asked a few times to keep this on point and here you are. Your pulling this back to your hate for orange man and mixing messages. Your images have nothing to do with the convoy. Find another post to troll please. Geez.

If you want to add to the thread maybe answer some questions I asked earlier. I honestly wanted some feedback from guys like you but yet to get it.

Here goes.

There’s no doubt that the vast majority of those that are attending these protests are regular folks wanting an end to the mandates. There’s no denying that. There is no one on that planet that wants this pandemic to continue, in spite of the fringe right wing banter about some kind of left wing conspiracy to control the people.

I’m tired of this $hit too. I f’ing hate wearing a mask. I hate that people are getting filthy rich off of vaccines. Democrats and Republican congress members to boot.

A lot of the media isn’t giving a clear picture of what’s happening in Canada, but a lot of it is. Look to the local news outlets for fair coverage ffs. There sure as hell isn’t 100K trucks there but there’s more than 100.

What hasn’t been talked about here yet is the organizers of this rally. Two of them are political figures with highly questionable motives. Tamara Lich is secretary of the Maverick Party and is the person who started the gofundme account. While there’s conspiracy theories about why this account was frozen, you have to acknowledge that it raises some serious red flags how this money is going to be used. All $6M of it. This party is based of a separatist movement for western Canada.

Then there’s Ben Dichter who is part of the Peoples Party. He has made some Islamophobic rants in some of his speeches for the party.

While many of those involved may have good intentions, it is undoubtedly fueling a fringe right wing movement that most are unaware of. And yes, you can than DJT for this.

buschman
    Pool 2

I’m tired of this $hit too. I f’ing hate wearing a mask. I hate that people are getting filthy rich off of vaccines. Democrats and Republican congress members to boot.

A lot of the media isn’t giving a clear picture of what’s happening in Canada

Matt, thank you for the reply. I do appreciate it.

I cannot agree more on what is quoted. Pretty sure we all are on page with this.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Let me be clear though, the protests I don’t support. I think they are fueled by misinformation and sets a dangerous tone for what may be to come. It represents a huge step backwards. It also doesn’t appear top reflect anywhere close to the majority in Canada.

The means I don’t agree with either. I didn’t agree with the means in the GF protests/riots and certainly not the Jan 6th insurrection.

I’ve reserved my opinion until now to gather more info on this thing. I believe we may feel the effects of this either directly or by another one here in the US. Based on what’s happening around DJT, I feel like it’s inevitable.

I appreciate that you respect my opinion although I know others never will.

munchy
    NULL

wave

Attachments:
    1. e02LQBtRdcRS.jpeg

CaptainMusky

What hasn’t been talked about here yet is the organizers of this rally. Two of them are political figures with highly questionable motives. Tamara Lich is secretary of the Maverick Party and is the person who started the gofundme account. While there’s conspiracy theories about why this account was frozen, you have to acknowledge that it raises some serious red flags how this money is going to be used. All $6M of it. This party is based of a separatist movement for western Canada.

Were you woke to the BLM donations and the money being doled out to bail out hardened criminals from the riots last year? Were those funds frozen? Didnt think so now move along.

munchy
    NULL

Were you woke to the BLM donations and the money being doled out to bail out hardened criminals from the riots last year? Were those funds frozen? Didnt think so now move along.

Also where did the rest of that money go? Definitely not to purchase million dollar homes for the founder…. never…. whistling

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

Maybe, just maybe, that “fringe minority with unacceptable views” is on to something. Here is a recent article about a Johns Hopkins study on the effectiveness of lockdowns, closures, social distancing, etc.

lockdown study

Shockingly, this story isn’t getting much play in the “mainstream” media.

CaptainMusky

Good on you for using the sarcasm font.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Here is a recent article about a Johns Hopkins study on the effectiveness of lockdowns, closures

Thanks for posting Joe. John Hopkins is a respected educational institute on issues related to the pandemic that uses raw data to post information.

There is some vagueness to this though. The study only represents US and Europe. Not Canada. Of course one could theorize what works or doesn’t work in one country, may or may not work in another. We as a country are quite different than both Europe and Canada so comparing them may not be a very telling story.

I was never a big fan of “lockdowns.” We did have a brief period of stay at home orders implemented but I would not consider it a lockdown. What China does when they blockade a whole section of a city is what I would call a lockdown.

Closing nonessential businesses did have a reasonable impact because of the bars, according to the article. I can see that.

The last part of the article is completely true. Restricting outdoor access to places like beaches and parks or instituting outdoor mask mandates makes no sense to me either. Not sure why any government entity would want to close a park or other outdoor place when there is a much higher risk of airborne virus spread indoors…

munchy
    NULL

Maybe, just maybe, that “fringe minority with unacceptable views” is on to something. Here is a recent article about a Johns Hopkins study on the effectiveness of lockdowns, closures, social distancing, etc.

lockdown study

“The lockdowns during the early phase of the pandemic in 2020 reduced COVID-19 mortality by about 0.2%, said the broad review of multiple scientific studies.”

And here is where the liberals chime in and use the same talking point they have about banning guns…. “if it saves just ONE life…it was worth it…”

Attachments:
    1. download-8.jpeg

stout93
    Becker MN

Geez…and I only thought Trump hurt women’s feelings…

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

It’s not about being woke or the ethics of how the money is going to be used. It’s about the heads of a political party raising funds for a protest. They’re going to want to know whether or not this money is going to the party in the form of campaign funds. The people donating didn’t intend to donate campaign funds, they donated to a protest and using it as campaign funds would likely be illegal.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

If the virus still exists past the lockdown then of course it didn’t save a life or hospitalization. If the virus doesn’t go away then attempting to alter transmission doesn’t save lives or hospitalizations either (post vaccine invention)…. You will eventually be infected……. Your own personal health (immune system, comorbidities) and level of immunity to the virus (either through vaccination and/or repeated active infections) is all that matters. which cannot be controlled by public health. It is only up to you and God. Therefore, all mandates, mitigation etc going forward ONLY causes damage in and of itself. If it takes a Convoy for the powers that be to realize this fact then I am all for the convoy.

CaptainMusky

It’s not about being woke. It’s about the heads of a political party raising funds for a protest. They’re going to want to know whether or not this money is going to the party in the form of campaign funds. The people donating didn’t intend to donate campaign funds, they donated to a protest and using it as campaign funds would likely be illegal.

How do you feel about Omar working with her brother’s firm? That doesnt seem ethical and most likely illegal too. You never addressed the question about BLM or the freeing criminals with donated funds who then go on to get arrested again and in some cases murder people. Where are the people following the trail of money for BLM?

Umy
    South Metro

Well would you look at that!? Canada likes trump too I guess

What a Shock – even Brandon’s not a s big a D as Trudeau

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

furthermore………… This is why we don’t use these tactics with everyday respiratory pathogens….. because overtime they still exist and you will be exposed and thus the tactics prevent nothing.

We treat these things with medicine and vaccines in our world and it is always up to you as to what risk you want to take. (that is until now)

gregory
    Red wing,mn

How do you feel about Omar working with her brother’s firm? That doesnt seem ethical and most likely illegal too. You never addressed the question about BLM or the freeing criminals with donated funds who then go on to get arrested again and in some cases murder people. Where are the people following the trail of money for BLM?
    [/quote]

I thought it was her husband…

stout93
    Becker MN

I thought it was her husband…
    [/quote]

LOL!

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 880 total)

The topic ‘Truckers convoy in Canada’ is closed to new replies.