Truckers convoy in Canada

• gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

LOL it’s true. He wants to drop pillows via mini parachutes. doah

The MyPillow CEO and Trump acolyte Mike Lindell said he plans to drop pillows to truckers in the Canadian “Freedom Convoy” after his overland shipments were delayed.

The “Freedom Convoy” protests against vaccine mandates and COVID-19 restrictions started in Ottawa on January 28 and have since spread across the country, disrupting services and supply chains.

Lindell, who has backed the anti-vaccination movement, announced Sunday he was sending 12,000 pillows from his Minnesota factory to the “brave truckers” blocking roads near the US-Canada border and Ottawa.

But he told Insider’s Cheryl Teh on Wednesday that the ground delivery was delayed as he awaited permission from Canadian authorities.

Lindell told The Daily Beast that he had since chartered a helicopter and planned to jettison the pillows over the truckers using “little parachutes” on Thursday.

“We need to get the MyPillows to the people!” he told the outlet.

“I just confirmed with them [helicopter company], and yes, this is the plan. We have the helicopter confirmed, but we are moving the time up to 11 a.m. [Thursday].”

Lindell told The Daily Beast he could not disclose the location of the pillow drop.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

rotflol rotflol that guys a fruit cake.

Coletrain27

That guy is digging his own grave business wise. If he would just shut his mouth and stay out of politics he would make a lot more money.

Cameron white

There are no border blockades. The protest in Ottawa is pretty much disbanded. This loon might want to check the news. But go ahead and drop the pillows. I’m sure the wolves and moose will appreciate them.

thalweg87
    Eastern Iowa

Maybe Les Nessman will cover the pillow drop?

Brent Siebenaler

rotflol rotflol that guys a fruit cake.

Hey now, be nice. Do you have any idea how hard that man must work to gather the kind of evidence he produced for his grand symposium? The exhaustive effort made? We should all be grateful he made time for something so important as getting these true Patriots the best pillow made on which to rest their weary heads.

If not for the subversion by the evil globalist cabal of Satanic child sex traffickers the Great Ottawa Airlift would go down in history as one of the top 2 aerial efforts ever….right after our Air Force ramming the ramparts to win the Revolutionary War.

buschman
    Pool 2

Notice how Matt, Don and Brian all chime in when they feel they need to defend something.

You all know the police are wrong here. It is simply embarrassing that you all come on here to push this to fit your ego. Grow up. This isn’t about you, BLM or 1/6. It is no where near comparison.

These people trampled by the police were not breaking the law!!!! We could talk about your comments but think I have asked 7 times now to keep this to the convoy and not compare to US politics. Have a little respect or just scroll along. Geez…

buschman
    Pool 2

Watch this and then go read liberal media today.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

That guy is digging his own grave business wise. If he would just shut his mouth and stay out of politics he would make a lot more money.

He’s not worried about it. He made his fortune and he’s spending it.

buschman
    Pool 2

There are large scale protest happening in Edmonton, Toronto, Winnipeg, Victoria, Ottawa and many other areas. This will only fuel what these people are protesting. Everything is being videoed by citizens so they lies and false media cannot be disputed here. It’s no where near over in Canada.

buschman
    Pool 2

Matt, Don, and Brian.

Watch this and tell me what this gal did wrong??

stout93
    Becker MN

Notice no one is talking about vaccine mandates anymore — because long ago, this protest became much bigger than opposition to draconian COVID-19 measures. What’s happening in Canada is now ground zero for freedom-loving people everywhere. You don’t even have to fully agree with what the Freedom Convoy is fighting for to understand the importance of their battle. If the government authorities succeed in quashing peaceful dissent in Ottawa, it portends dark things, not just in Canada, but across the world.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Notice how Matt, Don and Brian all chime in when they feel they need to defend something.

You all know the police are wrong here. It is simply embarrassing that you all come on here to push this to fit your ego. Grow up. This isn’t about you, BLM or 1/6. It is no where near comparison.

These people trampled by the police were not breaking the law!!!! We could talk about your comments but think I have asked 7 times now to keep this to the convoy and not compare to US politics. Have a little respect or just scroll along. Geez…

Really ? Air dropping pillows to truckers has everything to do about the anti mask/ vaccine mandate convoy .Especially when an American business man injects himself into the mix.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Matt, Don, and Brian.

<div class=”ido-oembed-wrap”><iframe loading=”lazy” title=”Police Horses trample over elderly women w/ walker. Police Terrorize Canadians #irnieNews Feb.18″ width=”850″ height=”478″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/7ZdQl84x9VM?feature=oembed&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></div>

Put yourself in harms way , and expect nothing will happen ?

castle-rock-clown

Notice no one is talking about vaccine mandates anymore — because long ago, this protest became much bigger than opposition to draconian COVID-19 measures. What’s happening in Canada is now ground zero for freedom-loving people everywhere. You don’t even have to fully agree with what the Freedom Convoy is fighting for to understand the importance of their battle. If the government authorities succeed in quashing peaceful dissent in Ottawa, it portends dark things, not just in Canada, but across the world.

So, how many here are sovereign citizens…seems to be the popular trend these days.

Brent Siebenaler

Matt, Don, and Brian.

<div class=”ido-oembed-wrap”><iframe loading=”lazy” title=”Police Horses trample over elderly women w/ walker. Police Terrorize Canadians #irnieNews Feb.18″ width=”850″ height=”478″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/7ZdQl84x9VM?feature=oembed&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></div>

Failed to follow a law enforcement order to disperse?

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Failed to follow a law enforcement order to disperse?

Technically after the Emergencies Act was declared and approved by parliament, this is an illegal gathering/protest, is it not? Whether or not you agree that it is wrong, it’s now against Canadian law.

It’s unfortunate that someone got trampled by a horse. Once they declared a curfew here in Mpls during the riots and you were still out there, you risk being arrested or shot by pellets or in this case, being trampled.

This is part of the reason you will never see me engage in a protest of any kind. Crowds bring in individuals who are only there to cause trouble and outcomes like this are bound to eventually occur. I don’t know if Canada has a National Guard, but calling using them might be a wise idea pretty soon.

buschman
    Pool 2

It amazes me how a few keep fighting against this and believe these people do not have a right to peacefully assemble. Guess it is only allowed when it fits your narrative. Lots of video is out now with unnecessary violence that ONLY the police have committed. Funny. And for some reason these same people are now on this thread trying to derail it. Wow….

Do me a favor and start your own thread about my pillow, orange man and what you think is legal in Lala land.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

So its OK for those that want the comfort of this echo chamber to throw out comparisons to BLM but not someone who challenges the status quo? If you want us to scroll on, why do you keep baiting us back in?

The people trampled and beaten for “hold the line, hold the line, hold the line” were breaking the law. Simply pointing out the massive double standard you guys have about protesters. Keeping in mind that numerous members of the far right wing groups were arrested during the george floyd protests for looting, firing shots at police and setting fires.

And as CRC pointed out, this is far more than a freedom protest. This is a far right wing movement aiming to capitalize on vaccine mandates to garner support. There have been swearing in ceremonies of people declaring themselves as sovereigns and declaring the right to arrest people. Most, if not all of the organizers are separatists and Islamophobic blaming the countries problems on brown skinned people. @captainmusky, THIS is how Nazi Germany started.

The parallels to Jan 6th are about as close as you get. A minority of white supremacists and and fringe right wing groups are looking to capitalize on a opportunity to gain support and power.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I was wrong on my previous post. With the declaration and approval of the Emergencies Act, basic civil rights are NOT suspended.

People can still gather and protest.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Really ? Air dropping pillows to truckers has everything to do about the anti mask/ vaccine mandate convoy .Especially when an American business man injects himself into the mix.

[/quote]

But who cares about this guy honestly. The my pillow guy is a idiot. This topic isn’t about that at all. Buschman has been talking about peaceful assembly and you guys get defensive and turn it in to some pissing match about unrelated events. Which is pretty typical

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Is everything right wing racist and this bs islamophobic crap. Or is that the easy way to just make it look bad. This protest is over the right to move freely with out a vaccine. Not because they hate middle eastern people and blacks.

buschman
    Pool 2

Trudeau issues the act. Parliament has not declared or approved. This was in meeting yesterday and the decision must be made by tomorrow. I have not seen it was declared by parliament.

This is Trudeau’s order alone right now and there is heavy opposition in their government to it.

buschman
    Pool 2

Matt, the woman tramples was a elder native woman?? Maybe watch some real live video on the ground at this protest. It is the opposite of racist, white supremacy or Islam a phobic. Stop tossing liberal garbage on me and others here. No one is buying it anymore. I have asked you to stop countless time. I posted this so people were aware of what is going on in Canada. Not to give you someone to push down on.

buschman
    Pool 2

I was wrong on my previous post. With the declaration and approval of the Emergencies Act, basic civil rights are NOT suspended.

Thanks Gimruis.

These people have not broke the laws within their rights. The police and Trudeau may have?

Cameron white

The act is in effect. It will pass, as Trudeau’s party with the support of the even more left leaning ndp party. The police have said for 5 days, we will remove you. The protesters wanted to be arrested, now they are and can challenge it in a court of law. They are also seizing and selling all vehicles impounded to cover the costs of all the enforcement.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>gimruis wrote:</div>

Thanks Gimruis.

These people have not broke the laws within their rights. The police and Trudeau may have?

Because Parliament has not approved the Emergencies Act yet, protesting is not illegal yet.

I didn’t mean to derail the thread with the mypillow guy thing. I just thought it was very humorous. You have to admit that dropping pillows via mini parachutes is utterly ridiculous lol

buschman
    Pool 2

Gimruis ?????

I have no idea what you are saying here. Are you sure you are referring to my post???

I simply pointed out the parliament has not passed or declared the act and that these people are peacefully assembled. They have this right and are doing it across the country. Confused by your reply but whatever.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I’m agreeing with you on the parliament approval thing. I made a post earlier about it and my post was inaccurate.

Carry on

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Trudeau issues the act. Parliament has not declared or approved. This was in meeting yesterday and the decision must be made by tomorrow. I have not seen it was declared by parliament.

This is Trudeau’s order alone right now and there is heavy opposition in their government to it.

go gettem buschman, I’m with ya on this!!! waytogo waytogo

Viewing 30 posts - 811 through 840 (of 880 total)

The topic ‘Truckers convoy in Canada’ is closed to new replies.