Truckers convoy in Canada

• LabDaddy1

Deep down we all have a lot more in common with one another than we realize. The media makes their plays knowing this!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

^^^^ Well that might be why?? I’m no Hardy boys or anything, but that’s a clue.

It’s “probably” not covered in the local sports section… If it shows up there we really have a problem lol

I choked on my coffee reading this just now.

Justin riegel

Seems like police are starting to make arrests

buschman
    Pool 2

Just opinion here but I am surprised that the violence had not started sooner to frame the convoy as violent..

The are pushing these firearms and arrest in Coutts pretty hard on liberal media and in the liberals side of parliament. Though it has been said many times that these people were not involved with the convoy or linked in any way but the media and liberals cannot stop talking about it and blaming it on the protest. The police and mayor in Coutts have made statements saying the are not linked but they are still using it today to frame the convoy as violent.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10516551/Ottawa-police-chief-resigns-criticism-did-not-stop-Freedom-Convoy-protest.html

I am sure the pipeline will get blamed on them as well. Be interesting if any facts come out but will not matter.

I mention it on the first page or two of this thread. Its just a matter of time before the government will mandate their own violence on the protesters. Its all they can do I guess and nothing new.

CaptainMusky

I mention it on the first page or two of this thread. Its just a matter of time before the government will mandate their own violence on the protesters. Its all they can do I guess and nothing new.

Its happening already. They are smashing out windows of vehicles that people are driving in the parliament/controlled area. There was a group of people bringing medical supplies and they smashed the window out, told them to put there hands on the dash. It wasnt even their car they borrowed it from someone and it was a bunch of women.

CaptainMusky

The Canadian Government just put out a statement on the civil liberties violation of I believe it was Cuba. Oh the irony of Canada criticizing another country about something like that.

basseyes

Utterly fascinating from a law perspective. Lawyers and law professors are lining up for this already. Invoking an emergency act off of speech is again, fascinating whatever side of it your opinion lies.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

My Pillow guy turned back at border with a load of pillows , because he was not vacced .So his plan now is to air drop them to the truckers ? Gonna need those pillows for the crash landing LOL

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Looked like a terrible mistake to me. All they have to do is just comply and no one gets hurt.

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

Lol

Attachments:
    1. A05C9147-D7FF-4456-9E0D-07ABA703F36D.png

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Looks like protesters are are now launching gas cannisters at the police , gee when did ever happen ? Jan 6 comes to mind , just sayin.

Brent Siebenaler

Looked like a terrible mistake to me. All they have to do is just comply and no one gets hurt.

But see these are “Patriots” standing up to a “tyrannical” government, so they do not need to just blindly comply with those in power as other demographics are supposed to do.

Brent Siebenaler

Lol

Ya want another real “lol” moment…look at the blustering vitriol about the United States stance on “terrorists”….then look up Luis Posada Carriles and how the US government harbored and protected him.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Looks like protesters are are now launching gas cannisters at the police , gee when did ever happen ? Jan 6 comes to mind , just sayin.

Wow you are something else. Handicapped women gets knocked to the ground and this is your reply.

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Greenhorn wrote:</div>
    Lol

Ya want another real “lol” moment…look at the blustering vitriol about the United States stance on “terrorists”….then look up Luis Posada Carriles and how the US government harbored and protected him.

No doubt there’s hypocrisy on the leniency of terrorists – just look at the things said by your 5th district representative.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Mistake? Put a 600lb animal in a crowd and don’t expect people to get hurt. Nice logic must be something they teach you at that college.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Don Meier wrote:</div>

Wow you are something else. Handicapped women gets knocked to the ground and this is your reply.

Gee i thought the anti vaccine crowd was all all about law and order? Excuse me i was wrong . Jan 6 was just a group of tourist visiting ?

Leftysrconfused

^^^Well you sure thought wrong again eh mate?

Nice try derailing the thread with meaningless info again though.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Mistake? Put a 600lb animal in a crowd and don’t expect people to get hurt. Nice logic must be something they teach you at that college.

Just comply and no one gets hurt. Pretty simple.

Leftysrconfused

^^^Just keep control of your horses and don’t crush random people who haven’t been proven guilty yet.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

So we’re allowed to use the George Floyd, Daunte Wright and Portland protests as a comparison to this but Jan 6th is “derailing the thread”?

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

^^^Just keep control of your horses and don’t crush people who haven’t been proven guilty yet.

This is pure gold.

CaptainMusky

Just comply and no one gets hurt. Pretty simple.

Pretty sure that’s how nazi Germany started out. Tell me how that ended up.

Leftysrconfused

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Leftysrconfused wrote:</div>

So we’re allowed to use the George Floyd, Daunte Wright and Portland protests as a comparison to this but Jan 6th is “derailing the thread”?

There are very few comparisons. Many more differences on how the protests were handled.

Not sure how you can even compare incidents where 2 individual officers have been proven guilty and are sitting in jail to a government mandate.

Leftysrconfused

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Leftysrconfused wrote:</div>
    ^^^Just keep control of your horses and don’t crush people who haven’t been proven guilty yet.

This is pure gold.

It sure is. Law suit after law suit gold.

I will change it so you can comprehend easier. Don’t stomp people with horses period.

Both Matt and Don seem like very internet savy people!

Could both of you explain the meaning behind the 2 pictures in this thread of someone’s face being painted black?

I look forward to your responses, thank you.

Umy
    South Metro

Here’s a shot from today of the pedestrian bridge over 494 by Portland Ave.
    Says. MASKOFFMN>com and MN support the Convoy.
    Lots of traffic slowing down to look and honk. She’s here!

Attachments:
    1. Portland-Ave-pedestrian-bridge-scaled.jpg

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

My Pillow guy turned back at border with a load of pillows , because he was not vacced .So his plan now is to air drop them to the truckers ? Gonna need those pillows for the crash landing LOL

lmao is this for real Don?

Viewing 30 posts - 781 through 810 (of 880 total)

The topic ‘Truckers convoy in Canada’ is closed to new replies.