Truckers convoy in Canada

• Mike

Did you read the whole article I posted?

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

Now that the tide of the people has shifted so to has the Dem narrative.

Or maybe it’s because, despite a chunk of the population not willing to do a damn thing to protect the health of themselves and others, the daily case rate is falling.
    Oh no! A graph!

I think this graph explains the change in the democrat narrative a bit better.

Attachments:
    1. JBApproval.png

B-man

Did you read the whole article I posted?

I did, and I still trust him more than Dr. Fauci who is in bed with the pharmaceutical companies

I need you to show me a chart to prove to me how dangerous this is to my healthy 7-year-old boys and myself.

Because I was one of those people that helped your last one spike up mrgreen

Still not dead lol

It’s almost like healthy people have immune systems. But that’s just crazy talk….

Meanwhile my fully vaccinated brother-in-law went to the hospital for trouble breathing at the same time I had covid again. Almost like the vaccine didn’t work? Or made it worse for him? Maybe the 7th or 8th booster will get the job done next time.

basseyes

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>stout93 wrote:</div>
    It’s working. You can see that it’s working by how the narrative is changing in the US within the past few days. Five democratic run states have now reversed course on mask mandates in school. This reversal has nothing to do with science. Instead, they are fearful of the consequences if they don’t reverse course. The VA state senate (democratic controlled) just voted 29-9 in favor of giving parents the right to decide if their kid wears a mask or not.

roll

Or maybe it’s because, despite a chunk of the population not willing to do a damn thing to protect the health of themselves and others, the daily case rate is falling. The unvaccinated are still dying at much higher rates.. anything to own the libs, right?

Oh no! A graph!

Despite all the uncaring, unvaccinated, the rate is falling? How can that be? Fascinating.

A comedian making money off of something? Shocking. Pharmaceutical co’s and politicians making money off the vaccine?, again, shocking. Irony is you can smear which ever side your heart desires and you don’t agree with. Dig dirt, spin it, wash it, rinse it, regurgitate it.

Time to move on. Go outside, take a big, deep breathe of fresh air and be thankful we have Joe in office for the rest of his term. He’s doing such a great job he should get a participation trophy.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Can I take that deep breath without a mask on? jester

Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

Can I take that deep breath without a mask on? jester

Only if you are above water

Mike

I did, and I still trust him more than Dr. Fauci who is in bed with the pharmaceutical companies

Meanwhile my fully vaccinated brother-in-law went to the hospital for trouble breathing at the same time I had covid again. Almost like the vaccine didn’t work? Maybe the 7th or 8th booster will get the job done next time for him.

It’s almost like you folks don’t even understand how vaccines work… I’m shocked! Hate to break it to ya’, but there’s only been 1 booster shot. I do know you guys love hyperbole and misinformation, though.

Despite all the uncaring, unvaccinated, the rate is falling? How can that be? Fascinating.

I know you guys typically hate minorities, but luckily in this case it’s the unvaccinated that are in the minority.

900,000 Americans dead and counting! With your guy’s help we can surely hit the million mark!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Mike, if I drop dead from the virus feel free to puff your chest out and say “I told ya.”

Keep beating the drum, some of us still aren’t scared enough to inject ourselves with something we don’t believe in.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Mike, it’s time to just left it go. Arguing about it and posting graphs is not going to convince anyone anymore. I’m not going to say whether I agree or disagree with you, but this subject is like trying to beat on a dead horse now.

CaptainMusky

Biden said himself, you get the vaccine you won’t get covid. It’s obvious this not even remotely true and the breath through cases are climbing by the day. Now it’s, get the vaccine so you don’t overwhelm the health care system. They’ve changed the definition of “fully vaccinated” and “herd immunity” 3 times in the last 2 years yet enough sheep take a blind eye to it. Dohkay. Omicron didn’t give one rip about your vax status and infected everyone. It killed Delta with a much less serious infection. This is precisely what viruses do.

Brent Siebenaler

Biden said himself, you get the vaccine you won’t get covid. It’s obvious this not even remotely true and the breath through cases are climbing by the day. Now it’s, get the vaccine so you don’t overwhelm the health care system. They’ve changed the definition of “fully vaccinated” and “herd immunity” 3 times in the last 2 years yet enough sheep take a blind eye to it. Dohkay. Omicron didn’t give one rip about your vax status and infected everyone. It killed Delta with a much less serious infection. This is precisely what viruses do.

And what did Trump say about the vaccines?

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Keep this thread going please.
    I have insomnia and reading this is the only thing that puts me to sleep.

Now what did Trump and Biden say again? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

David Anderson
    Dayton, MN

My 57 year old production Manager had both Pfizer and a booster, died when they disconnected the ventilator because of his covid. My 54 year old unvaccinated friend in Texas died January 1st when they disconnected the ventilator because of his covid. Unfortunately both were in good health, no one has the answer to why other than the younger one might have had a chance being vaccinated, not buying it as there is a higher level issue here. And 2 years ago when this crap started my good friend died of Cancer, nobody cared about that statistic.

CaptainMusky

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>CaptainMusky wrote:</div>

And what did Trump say about the vaccines?

Find a quote where trump said you wouldn’t get covid. I don’t recall any.

Brent Siebenaler

My 57 year old production Manager had both Pfizer and a booster, died when they disconnected the ventilator because of his covid. My 54 year old unvaccinated friend in Texas died January 1st when they disconnected the ventilator because of his covid. Unfortunately both were in good health, no one has the answer to why other than the younger one might have had a chance being vaccinated, not buying it as there is a higher level issue here. And 2 years ago when this crap started my good friend died of Cancer, nobody cared about that statistic.

No one cares about cancer statistics? Ummm ok. I guess the government hasn’t spent hordes of money funding research. Various groups and charities haven’t been raising money for research as long as I remember. Heck we certainly don’t have entire months dedicated to awareness of various types of cancer.

One of the most ridiculous comments I’ve read.

Ripjiggen

Keep this thread going please.
    I have insomnia and reading this is the only thing that puts me to sleep.

Now what did Trump and Biden say again? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

There are hundreds just like it in the archives if you get tired of this one. whistling

Safe to say the convoy thread skidded into the ditch?

You seem mad Brent?🤷‍♂️

B-man

^^^^^ THAT IS AWESOME!!!! ^^^^^^

Trudeau’s “small fringe minority” appears to be a tad larger than advertised

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20220208-211001.png

B-man

Anyone following the protest has most likely heard about GoFundMe trying to take and redistribute as they saw fit: TEN MILLION DOLLARS donated to the cause.

Here’s duders parody take on it mrgreen

David Anderson
    Dayton, MN

No one cares about cancer statistics? Ummm ok. I guess the government hasn’t spent hordes of money funding research. Various groups and charities haven’t been raising money for research as long as I remember. Heck we certainly don’t have entire months dedicated to awareness of various types of cancer.

OK, show me the cancer death countdown for 2021

Ripjiggen

Sorry for your losses Dave. Most understood what you meant the first time you said it ???

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Brent Siebenaler wrote:</div>

OK, show me the cancer death countdown for 2021

606520 DEATHS IN 2020 and predicted 608570 in 2021 . Both my folks died from cancer . They did not have covid ? 900,000 DEAD FROM COVID IN THE US ! And they may be considerably under counted . The question is what do my folks dyeing from cancer have to do with covid ? Absolutely nothing !

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

What is an example of cognitive dissonance?
    Cognitive dissonance causes feelings of unease and tension, and people attempt to relieve this discomfort in different ways. Examples include “explaining things away” or rejecting new information that conflicts with their existing beliefs. In other words Denial is not a river in Egypt .

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

What is an example of cognitive dissonance?
    Cognitive dissonance causes feelings of unease and tension, and people attempt to relieve this discomfort in different ways. Examples include “explaining things away” or rejecting new information that conflicts with their existing beliefs. In other words Denial is not a river in Egypt .

I’ve never had a flu shot nor the flu. Won’t get the covid shot, I got the sniffles when they claimed I had it. I don’t take over the counter meds, nor ibuprofen unless absolutely needed. Kids are both the same way. Why should we rush to get injections now? They clearly won’t help us in any ways. We are young and healthy. Makes 0 sense.

Umy
    South Metro

606520 DEATHS IN 2020 and predicted 608570 in 2021 . Both my folks died from cancer . They did not have covid ? 900,000 DEAD FROM COVID IN THE US ! And they may be considerably under counted . The question is what do my folks dyeing from cancer have to do with covid ? Absolutely nothing !

I would say overcounted….
    I know enough healthcare professionals who have shared what they have been told to do. -My experience. Not yours? I understand. My experience, my understanding of the situation, my experience with my shots, my COVID illness al lead to my determination of what is going on. Trying to use my brain to determine what is MY best course of action. Really not sure WHO to believe anymore.

Fowldreams55398

Follow the money in all of it! Drug companies are dancing everyday something new pops up. Cash is king!

buschman
    Pool 2

Update to OP ( Freedom Convoy )

I currently have a driver parked at the Windsor crossing. She is blocked off again.

I have another 60 miles away from the Blue Water (Pt Huron) and word is that one is now blocked as well. We will find out. He is going to try. These drivers are bringing steel in from Ontario. I dont know why my first driver even tried Windsor but he did and said he feels its not worth trying to go north to Pt Huron at this point with.

Emmerson/Pembina is open. We had no issues there last night.

Viewing 30 posts - 391 through 420 (of 880 total)

The topic ‘Truckers convoy in Canada’ is closed to new replies.