Truck body repair.

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Well fishing yesterday both a buddy and my self got buried. ( who would have guessed) in the process of digging our selves out he hammered on his truck and the wheel spin sucked him in to me. The passenger side of my box is scrapped right at the tail light and my tail light is broke. I will buy and replace tail lights. I only have scratches and no dents. Any one have any good paint guys north metro or metro

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Hard to see but that’s half salt and half scratches

Attachments:
    1. 20190302_142410.jpg

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

1 more

Attachments:
    1. 20190303_124653.jpg

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I’ve had positive experiences at Ed’s Collision in Osseo. They have fixed up a truck after a fender bender and a major hail damage repair on a Tahoe (replaced the hood and roof), and both times, both vehicles looked good as new.

Dave maze
    Isanti

@grubson works at quality car care in Cambridge. They have great paint guy. I wouldn’t bring it anywhere else.

bobberstop4054

Go to Abra Bearcat in forest lake! Ive tried them all of them in our area nobody even comes close

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Life time warranty too

@grubson works at quality car care in Cambridge. They have great paint guy. I wouldn’t bring it anywhere else.

Thank both you guys I appreciate both recommendations

I’ve had positive experiences at Ed’s Collision in Osseo. They have fixed up a truck after a fender bender and a major hail damage repair on a Tahoe (replaced the hood and roof), and both times, both vehicles looked good as new.

Thank this to

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Are you going to make an insurance claim? Or are you looking for a cash job?

-J.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

-J.

Cash job

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Jon Jordan wrote:</div>

-J.

Cash job

I’d rather throw cash out of pocket to fix it then claim insurance. I have a buddy that will paint but I’m more worried about the scraped to the metal box with a rust issue. I want it to be fixed correct and not rust over a quick touch up

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Make sure to let the shop know you are looking for a cash when you call for a quote. I’ve had good luck with a similar ding. Cash job was very reasonable IMO. In and out on schedule. No surprises.

http://www.greggsautobody.com

Good Luck!

-J.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Make sure to let the shop know you are looking for a cash when you call for a quote. I’ve had good luck with a similar ding:

http://www.greggsautobody.com

Good Luck!

-J.

Every body I called so far said they need a insurance claim number. What a joke

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I edited my last post while you replied. Cash job was no problem.

-J.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.