Angler needed

• chappy
    Hastings, MN

Looking for a angler without a partner for Minnesota league.Had one but he skipped on me! PM me if interested.

bri_bigeyes
    Farmington, Minnesota

Chappy-
    Turns out I might need one as well, so if you get any extra replies send them my way.

Brian

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Chappy,
    are you looking for a parter to fish all three events or could a guy just fish one with you. I would be intrested in Mille Lacs.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

When is the Mille Lacs tournament. I know a lot about the lake, but I want to learn more about tournaments and I always have more to learn about the lake. Depending on the date, I would love to fish this tournament if anyone needs a partner.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

When is the Mille Lacs tournament. I know a lot about the lake, but I want to learn more about tournaments and I always have more to learn about the lake. Depending on the date, I would love to fish this tournament if anyone needs a partner.

I believe it is June 26.

Gator Hunter

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Chappy, To clarify this are you looking for a boater or a non boater to register with? Thanks, Bill

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I am looking for an boater who’s going to fish all 3. They try to have a tourn. on the last full weekend of june and july.
    (and of coarse openner) Thanks guy’s ,still searching.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I am looking to go as a non boater for Mille Lacs.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

If all else fails,I guess I spend some money and get some more tackle and go as a boater. I’m going to give this a week or so though before I make my decision.

Don Hanson

Chappy, I suggest you give it more time. The priority entry for the Mille Lacs tournament is June 11th. Somebody will be looking for a co to sign up with. I would at least give it until after the walleye expo. Don

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I definatly will. I need one for all 3 tourny’s.

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Chappy I will know for sure if I am going to do all 3 this year or not by the Middle of next week so before you go and get a partner give me a pm or I will let you know next week

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I will wait for you big guy!!!!Just PM me next week.

wallenater
    Minnesota

Are you looking for an Angler or a Co-Angler? I an in need of a Co-Angler for all three Minn Tournys. Please let me know. Thanks.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I NEED A BOATER. pm me please.

rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

I’m still hoping to sign-up with a boater for Big Stone & Leech! Times-a-wastin!

paulfollmer
    Brooklyn Center

I also need a boater, I have a few posts out there, my old boater is going to concentrate on the RCL trail. I fished the league last year and had a great time please e-mail.at [email protected] THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.