RCL League

• Don Hanson

Who is fishing the league in 2004? What division are you fishing? Are you entering as a boater or co angler? I am entering either the Minnesota or Wisconsin division.

Niteeye
    Nashua,Iowa

I am fishing the Minnesota division as a co-angler this year. I fished only the Mille Lac tourney last year but had a blast. Thanks to Tuck for the Captain and coke afterwards. i will be fishing all of them this year. Can’t wait to learn more this year. Look forward to meeting people fron this site to. S ee ya out there,JD

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

I am planning on doing the MN league events as a boater this year. I did the 3 MN events and the league championship as a co-angler last year.
    John

carrocr
    Illinois

Planning on doing the WI division as a boater. Need a co-angler for sign-up if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
    Chad Carroll

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I’ll be doing all 3 in Mn as a boater. Hoping to make it to the championship again this year. I know 2 boaters in Mn that are looking for co’s to sign up with. If you plan to fish as a co, and need a pro to sign up with, let me know.

rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

Hey Mike…. I’m looking for a pro to sign up with. Send me PM with any info. Thanks!

Don Hanson

If you are looking for a boater to sign up with let me know. I am fishing the MN. division.

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Right now am planning to fish the WI division as a boater.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I plan on doing the Mille lacs event as a boater. Any co-anglers interested, send me a PM.

Thanks

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I have a co-angler. Thanks for the replies.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

So when you guys are looking for a boater or a co-angler it’s just for the pre registration correct? The boaters and Co’s are matched up at a drawing at the rules meeting. Another words who you sign up with is not necessarily who you actually fish with right. How do you guys usually work out rooms ect. Do you share hotel rooms with your Co or boater that you sign up with along with other expenses such as gas if you ride to the event together. I know a lot of questions but inquiring minds want to know. Thanks Steve

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

You are correct Steve. By having a co-angler and boater sign up together,it just guarantees they both will be in the tourney. The drawing is held the night before at the rules meeting. Co-anglers and boaters who sign up together can certainly room together and they usually split all expenses. Most boaters will help co-anglers with any questions they may have.

Don Hanson

I have a co-angler, thanks.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

What kind of $$$ are we talking here………….for registration/entry? I’ll look at the dates once I hear about this…………..

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Unless it changed from last year Co-Anglers pay 25.00 membership fee and 75.00 per tournament entry fee. Pro pays same membership fee and 150.00 per tournament entry fee. Pro provides the boat. Thanks, Bill

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

The 2 1-day events are $75 for Am and $150 for Pro. The 2-day on Leech is $100 for Am and $200 for Pro. The Championship at Bay de Noc is a free entry if you qualify.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Sounds alright! So………..where does an amateur get the membership and what’s the MN schedule for ’04?

Thanks for the quick replies guys!!!

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Check out FLW Outdoors.

The dates for MN are:
    5-15 Big Stone
    6-26 Mille Lacs
    7-24 & 25 Leech

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Thanks Mike!

Say……………how’s your bass club looking for the new year? I looked into it a couple years ago but I think I might actually be able to do it this year! I work in Golden Valley so heck, if I’m out this way already, maybe it wouldn’t be too hard to make the outings!

No hurry…………let me know when you get a chance.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I started a new post for the club.

RipnLips1
    Roberts,Wi

You boys fishing the Wi side,good luck !my bago buds cleaned house last year and I would expect the same this year.I will be at the LBDN Pwt shortly before your Rcl leage Champ,and I know a little about the water.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Jamie,

You can email your waypoints over to me, that will be fine. I’ve never been there, so I know if I make it I will be looking for any help I can find. Are you fishing all the PWT events?

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.